𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

♪ Mount Everest- Labrinth ♪

|Aace |

I'm not known for being a jealous man. But I couldn't shake the thought of other men watching her, wanting her, touching her. It was not an option, either she was happy with it or not. I don't fucking care. Tomorrow she'll be my wife and I'm not letting a man approach a strand of her hair. I shouldn't care.
But I do.
And it fucking bothers me. I wasn't planning to be like that with her, but fuck plans my decision is set.

"Yes, you should have seen him. He became all jealous and all! Crazy right? He was red from anger! And he acts like they're already married!" Luca was founding pleasure to tell everything that happened to my brothers. Asshole.

"Are you fucking kidding Aace ? Now you act all jealous with the woman that you didn't want. I wonder why." Matteo burst out laughing.

"Shut up I'm not jealous." I snapped. "I just didn't want the woman I'm going to marry, to have a stripper reputation."

"He's totally whipped." Luca agreed with Matteo.

"What the fuck are you talking about? I can't stand her."

"I confirm. He's totally whipped." My brother Elijah joined the discussion raising his eyes from the book he was reading.

"You. Go back to your book before I slam it in your face." Since when my sixteen year old brother could give me advice on relationship?

"Change of subject." Matteo said. "How do feel knowing you're getting married tomorrow?"

"I don't feel anything. It'll be a day like the others for me." I said truthfully, taking a sip of my whiskey. My brothers were few of the ones allowed to go in my office.

"Do you wake up every day and choose to be a dickhead?" Matteo inquires me like he was funny.

"Pretty much yeah."

I knew damn well that Ivory was in danger, and that Kirill looked determined to get her but it's clear that he doesn't know me because if he did he would never risk to attack her. I know she is angry. And I also know she wants revenge. She wants to kill him. And from what I saw one week ago at the club I know she can. But she craves it, this desire run in her blood. But she's reckless and she'll go too fast, blinded by her desire to kill. To get back what they took from her. What she doesn't understand it's that it's not possible. And I'm scared of the consequences once he's going to be dead. Him and all his men.

Ironic situation.
Because I will protect the one I hate the most with my life. Whatever it costs.

Ríta entered the office. Great. We fucking needed her now. Ríta was an employee at the mansion but apparently she decided to invite herself at my place. The audacity. Ríta was simply a woman who cleaned and nothing else. And my mother hated her because apparently when she was cleaning, it wasn't done correctly. And right now she looked drunk as fuck.

She always tried to flirt with me and I always rejected her. Ríta practically sucked all of my men's dick. And it wasn't a secret for everyone. I caught Elijah rolling his eyes at the sight of her.

"Hey boys!" Her high pitched voice was already making me a headache.

"What can we do for you Ríta ?" Luca forced a smile on his face and it was hilarious.

Yes. We all hated her.

"Hum... You can't. But Aace can." She laughed.

That pick me bitch was getting on my nerves.

I sighed. "I'm listening."

She approached me doing her bitchy eyes, and then sat next to me.
Lord have mercy please.

"You know... As we say... The future husband must have a little fun before the marriage... Come with me... I won't disappoint you I promise." She proposed me with a wink.

I was going to throw up. Was she fucking serious right now?

But before I could reject her, a clap of hands echoed in the office. Ivory was standing there, looking at her with disgust.

"Wow. Very touching monologue... I think you should become an actress.  But more like a... Porn actress. Yes. You would be more useful there. I mean..." She came closer to Ríta who looked like she was boiling in anger. "You already have a reputation of a whore everywhere. Why not use your beautiful lips that you paid thousand to do, on camera ? I'm sure you suck dick like a professional."

Ríta scoffed.

"How dare you-" She looked at me like I was going to defend her.

"He's not going to defend you." Ivory pulled out a gun from her holster, pointing it at Ríta. "Now Rachel you're going to do what you do better. Get on your knees." Ivory ordered and Ríta obeyed, scared for her life. "Such an obedient girl, you guys see that ?" She put her heel in the middle of her back,  making Ríta groan in pain. "You really thought he was going to fuck you? Pathetic." She digged her heel harder."Now listen, next time you try to flirt with my future husband I'll make you clean the floor with your tongue. And it's going to be very long. But it won't bother you, will it? You already have so much nasty things on your tongue. Right? Did you understood?"

"Y-... Yes."

Ivory removed her heel and put down her gun.

"Get. Out." She snapped with disgust and Ríta didn't wait.

Well, at least I could say that the woman I'm going to marry was fucking bold.
______________________________________

Hiii!!

Ivory is so mother. 🛐🛐🛐😩😩

What do we think about Ríta ?

Drop a ⭐! And leave comments!

See you soon!

𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞.

𝐒.