𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

♪ Je te laisserai des mots - Patrick Watson ♪

|Ivory|

I take another kick right in my liver and I hold my stomach firmly as a scream rips my mouth.

"You used to react better to pain. Fight back Ivory. Show me there's a little bit of dignity left in you."

I try to stand up painfully as he urges me, "Stand up correctly or I'll make you stand up myself."

"Not my fault you hit where it hurts. You were always hitting me there, and on the ribs. I'm pretty sure my ribs never fully healed." I grit out, as blood drip down my lips.

"Well, it looks like I should've hit you harder. I have faith in you. Don't disappoint me."

My knuckles are bloodied because of all the time I threw punches without any gloves.

I'm physically and mentally exhausted.

I'm on the verge of passing out. Yet he continues to train me.

"Are you about to pass out seriously? I've trained you to be operational even when you're sedated."

Thank you dickhead I remember.

I see all the anger in his eyes when he punches me and I do nothing to avoid it.

He grips me by the hair, forcing me to look at him.

"You're un ungrateful little bitch Ivory. You know that ? I gave you everything! A life, a roof over your head, a home !"

This time it's too much and I explode.

"You ripped me out of my family! You tortured me, and you've let your men abuse me, you even abused me yourself ! And you dare to call me your fucking daughter ?! YOU DID NOTHING BUT TRAUMATIZE ME! And now I'm fucked up! BECAUSE OF YOU-"

A slap hit forcefully my cheek.

I feel the taste of copper in my mouth spitting out blood.

Of course he knows I'm right so he hits me to shut me down. He must've no  arguments left.

"Get on your knees Ivory. I've been too kind with you. You have to be punished."

"What? I'm not fifteen anymore-"

"Shut the fuck up or it'll be worse for you." He caresses my cheek with a gentleness that makes me want to throw up. "Stop fighting. It'll hurt less. Be kind with me okay? I promise you're going to appreciate it."

He's sick.

I'm going to throw up for real.

Yet I know I don't have a choice.

It's either that or I die here.

Forgive me Aace.

Please forgive me for what I'm about to do. For what they force me to do. I'm don't deserve to be your wife after that. Hope you'll understand.