𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

♪ Infected- Sickick ♪

|Ivory |

I can't believe I'm getting married today. And I will be stuck with the asshole forever. I was woken up at 5 A.M. this morning to get ready and I know now that I'm not a morning person. I still haven't forgotten the little episode with Rachel or Ríta, whatever that bitch is named. But I don't have the time right now so I'll deal with that later. Erin finishes applying lipstick on my lips. My hair is done too, and shit when I look at myself in the mirror I don't even recognize me. I just have to slip into my dress now and enter my hell for the rest of my life.

"You're so pretty." Erin smile, looking satisfied of her work.

"Mi hermosa hija..." My beautiful daughter, my mother says on the verge of tears.

"Mamá, don't cry. It's alright." Mom. I reply to her, while she touches a strand of my hair.

"Now let's get you into your dress shall we?" Aurelia asks me holding the dress.
I nod.
Let's do this.

"Wow. You look like a princess." Aurelia says, analysing me from head to toe.

My mother comes hugging me and I hug her back.

"Mom... Don't cry. It's going to be alright." I reassure her.

"I know it is sweetheart... But... You're just so beautiful... I'm so proud of you, you know that?" She kisses my forehead.

"I know mamá... I know."

"Okay enough tears now..." She laughs. "Let's go see your husband now."

I sigh.
You can do this Ivory. 
Do it for your family.
I swallow as Erin hands me my bouquet. There's no going back now.

As the music begin, I enter the church at my father's arm behind Erin and Aurelia. They're both dressed in a pale pink dress. All of my family is there and Aace's family too. There's people I don't even know but I don't look at them. The bile rise up in my throat as I walk the aisle. My heart is beating so fast I can hear it in my ears. I take a deep breath. You can do this.
We arrive at the altar and my father let me go. I don't look at him, my gaze stays on the floor.

"Hello everyone, we are here today to celebrate an alliance between two families." The priest begin. "We are going to begin by the vows. Aace you may tell what are your vows for Ivory."
Aace takes a small book and begin to read with an annoyed tone.

"I promise to cherish you, to help you, and to... Love you. In the sickness, or the health, in the poorness or the wealth. And I promise fidelity to you for eternity." I'm sure I saw him rolling his eyes at this moment.

The priest hands me the book so I begin to read in a shaky voice. "I promise to cherish you... To help you, to... L-... Love you. In the sickness, or the health,  in the poorness or the wealth. And I promise... Fidelity to you for... Eternity."

"Aace Dante Rossi do you consent to take Ivory Sofia Carillo as your wife ?"  The priest asks. Let's get over this please.

"I do. " The asshole answer without hesitation.

"Ivory Sofia Carillo, do you consent to take Aace Dante Rossi as your husband?"

I clear my throat. "I... Do."

The second later I had my ring around my finger, and I was putting his on his finger. His hands were warm, not like mine.

"You may now kiss the bride."

Oh shit. I forgot that. He's not going to do it right? Please.

"Look at me." He whispered, and I did. I looked into his eyes and the second later he brushed his lips against mine. It just felt uncomfortable.
It was a kiss without emotion, without anything in it. It was just for the show, and the people here.
Yet it felt like it lasted an eternity.

The night was going pretty well, and everyone was happy. Was I happy? I don't know. But I was eating a macaroon flavor strawberry. My favorite. It was 2 A. M. in the morning and I was fucking tired. I just wanted to go home. I yawned as Aace sat next to me.

"Enjoying macaroons ?" He looks at them.

"Pretty much, yes."

"I tasted them before, I agree with you they taste good." He admits. And it was the most normal conversation we had since.... Well. Always. An awkward silence installed between us.

"You know... It was still a pretty wedding, don't you think?" Is he asking my opinion right now? What drug was he on?

"Yeah... Yes it was." I nod. And the smile I made felt... Sad.

"You're tired ?"

"It's okay... I'm-"

"You want to go home?" He asks. And he looks serious. He definitely took drugs.

"We can't leave our own marriage."

"Why not ?"

"Because... We are literally the people everyone wants to see." I tell him, like it's an evident thing, maybe because it's an evident thing.

"Practically everyone has already left. And it's the third time I see you yawning. If you want to go home, then we fucking go home that's it."

I smile. "Okay. Let's go home."

I was so tired of walking all day I could barely stand on my feet. And I was practically sleeping in the car. I heard the car door opening but I didn't mind open my eyes. And soon after I felt myself being lifted in arms. I knew it was his.
My head fell on his chest as I recognized the smell of our apartment. My body was gently laid on a mattress as my heels were removed. It wasn't the couch I knew it because this one was way more comfortable.

Did he just... Put me in the bed ?
Nevermind I was too tired to argue.

But maybe it was like that?
One night we would just be friendly people and the other day we would hate each other again.
It was just how we functioned. 
______________________________________

GUYS GUYS 🤗🤗🤗

THE END OF THIS CHAPTER 🤭

Anyway what did you think!

Leave comments!
And drop a ⭐!

IG: serena_wttpd.andbooks

See you soon!

𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞

𝐒.