𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

♪ Brother - Kodaline ♪

|Ivory|

Aace left me alone to go buy groceries outside. I wanted to go with him but this asshole insisted on the fact that I had to rest for a little while until I was at least completely physically healed.

But you love this asshole don't you ? A voice murmur in my head and I want to tell her to shut up.

I see Erin and Aurelia entering the room and when they see me their eyes light up like a kid in front of Christmas presents.
And I smile too. They run to me, hugging me tightly in their arms.

"You are both strangling me." I laugh softly.

"Bitch, we missed you! We got fucking scared for you and all." Erin says.

"She's a liar. I missed you more." Aurelia sticks her tongue out to Erin to taunt her like a child would.

I missed my girls.

"How are you feeling?" Erin clears her throat, asking me on a more serious tone.

"I'm better, physically I mean." I tell them.

"And... Mentally?" Aurelia looks embarrassed like she ruined the moment by asking this question.

"Well... I'm not going to say I'm really fine, cause I'm not. But it's going to be long before I'm healed again. Aace says I have to give it some time." I shrug my shoulders. "Maybe he's right?"

"Of course he is." Erin reassures me. "See? You and him are now all in love, and passionate towards each other. Just like I've predicted it a few months ago, while you two were still hating each other. You two were smelling the sexual tension from a mile away." She smiles proudly, knowing she was right.

Exactly what I said in my letter. But shh. Not a word.

"Erin's kind of right. You were hating him so much... I remember you complaining about the marriage. And now look at you. Looking at him like he was the one always made for you. What changed ?" Aurelia looks like she's trying to decipher the mystery of my relationship with Aace.

But the truth is... There's no secrets. It just happened.

"I don't know." I say truthfully. "I guess we solved our problem out. And it felt obvious."

"Look at yourself all in love now! Ironic isn't it?" Aurelia laughs. And honestly at her place, I'd laugh too.

"Says the one I've found cuddled up with her man. You can talk all you want about Ivory, but with Luca you're no better than her." Erin shakes her head to fake her disapproval.

"Not our fault Erin. You're made to always be the funny single aunt." I tell her, and that's simply the truth. Erin is so hot that she could pull anyone easily, but she chose not to.

Aurelia acts shocked about Erin's remark. "First of all, how dare you to speak of me like this ? And second of all, you're so fucking right."

Erin looks at her, replacing her hair behind her shoulder in a way a celebrity would. "I know. As for Ivory and Aace, I'm always right." She says with a fake pretentious tone.