𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

♪ Hotel - Montell Fish ♪

|Ivory|

As we reach the bedroom, Aace lays me down on the bed. He has a glimpse of lust in his eyes and I like seeing him like this. I shouldn't. I know. But I can't help it. Everytime I try to form a sentence, his lips ends up on me. His lips are everywhere on me right now. It's suffocating. I'm consumed by him. It feels like I can't breathe. And I've never been so happy in my life to be depraved of oxygen.

"Aace-" I gasp, running my fingers in his hair as he kisses my collarbone.

"You're driving me crazy." He says as his kisses doesn't stop. "You already have me on my knees."

He reaches for my shirt and I let him. One second later, I find myself topless.

"Can I?" He asks when his hands go to unhook my bra. And I nod. He removes my bra and tosses it on the floor as he nudges his head in my breasts. He nibbles on my skin softly and I'm pretty sure I'll have hickeys from it. He leaves kisses along my breasts and I moan softly when his lips find my nipple.
He isn't rough with me. He's soft this time. He takes his time. And I like it so much.

I help him remove his shirt. Gosh he's so beautiful. I'll never be bored at the sight of him. I unbuckle his belt and drop his pants on the floor at the same time as mine. I don't know what's happening to me. I just... I'm losing control. I want to lose myself in him. To drown myself in him. He leaves a trail of kisses on my stomach as he gets lower and lower.

"You're so beautiful. So, so fucking beautiful." He whispers between two kisses. His fingers find the waistband of my panties. Which are soaked obviously. He looks at me in the eyes and says, "Can I remove this?"

"Of course you can. What a question." He doesn't wait and throws my underwear far away from us. I sigh when I feel him putting my legs on his shoulder as he spread them. I know what he's going to do. And I want him to do it. His head between my thighs is probably the hottest thing I've ever seen in my life. I can't help but arch my back and grasp his hair when I feel his tongue on my clit. He knows what he's doing. He's putting enough pressure, and he hits perfectly all the right spots. He's playing with fire, as he laps entirely my sex. Teasing my entrance with his tongue. But then he goes back to torturing my clit, and a moan escape my lips when he nibbles on it softly. I grind my hips against his face in response.

He smirks. "You taste so good tesoro. Do it. Let yourself go baby."

He sucks harder on my clit one last time, enough to make my legs shake and I scream his name as I come apart in his mouth.
His looks at me like he's proud of me.
"Good girl." He praises me.

I hear him rolling a condom on himself and I moan when I feel the tip of his cock brushing against my sex. "I'll be gentle at first, I promise." He murmurs as he kisses my cheek.
A sigh between pleasure and pain escape me when he thrusts into me, filling me up completely.

"Relax." He says as he begins thrusting in and out of me slowly before increasing his pace.

"Fuck. You're so beautiful like this. I want to do this all night."  My nails dig into his back as the pleasure overwhelm me. "But remember what I said?" He declares. "That I was going to fuck the answer out of you. That's exactly what I'm going to do."

And he doesn't wait to show me, because he thrusts in and out of me more deeply and harshly, having me moaning for him. I lose control when I feel his thumb circling my clit as he hit my G-spot at the same time, at a slow, torturing pace.

"So, who were they? You're going to answer my question or not?"

"Fuck you." I snap.

He smirks. "Well, right now you're the one I'm fucking." He applies enough pleasure on my clit to have my legs shaking.

"Answer my question and I'll let you cum." He whispers.

"Why do you even want to know?"

"Just tell me Ivory. Or I swear you won't cum tonight."

He pinches my clit as he hits repeatedly my G-spot and I cry out in response.

"Fine, fine. The- their names are Dimitri and Alexei... But I don't know their family name. They... They were assistant of Kirill... When I was held captive there." I admit, gasping for air.

"Here we are. Good girl."

He thrusts into me and caresses my clit one last time before both of our bodies is overwhelmed by pleasure and I ear him moan as we come at the same time together.

"Fuck." He says against my ear as he falls next to me and I try to catch my breath. He pulls me closer, wrapping an arm around me and my head falls on his chest.

"You were incredible." He says as he kisses my forehead.

And my body falls with tiredness against him as I drift into sleep...
______________________________________

Y'all don't know how much I love this chapter.

AACE >>>>

WHAT DID YOU GUYS THOUGHT?

Drop a ⭐!

IG: serena_wttpd.andbooks

See you soon!

𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞.

𝐒.