𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲

♪ Black Out Days - Phantogram ♪

|Ivory|

Aace was driving us for long minutes now, he apparently needed to see old friends to plan something against Kirill. Of course to honor my role of pain in his ass, I insisted to go with him.

And now here we are. We're driving in a car in the middle of nowhere, on the eve of my birthday. I was starting to regret coming with him. It was cold. And something felt uneasy.

I look at Aace in confusion when he parks the car at the entrance of a gas station.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"One of the tire is flat. I have to change it. I must've drove on something pointy or a shit like that." He says sighing, visibly annoyed.

I nod tired. As I see him getting out of the car and taking out stuff.

"How long is it going to take?" I snap at him.

"Probably like a few minutes."

I curse under my breath. "Can I go buy something to drink into the groceries shop there? I'm thirsty."

"Yeah of course. Take my wallet in the glove box." I nod at him again, taking his wallet and making my way into the store.

It looks like fucking shit. And dirty. I roll my eyes as I grab two water bottles, and two already prepared sandwiches for both of us. I quickly make my way to the checkout.

The cashier takes my articles and began to scan them so slowly I want to yell at him to move his ass.

"Long night?" He asks me.

"Mhm."

"What a beautiful lady like you is doing here alone, at this hour and in my shitty shop?" His eyes are scanning me and I want to throw up.

"Actually I'm not alone. My husband is with me. Don't worry for me." Now I'm fighting the urge to roll my eyes at him.

"Good for you then. Have a nice night. And ma'am?" He calls me just when I was about to leave.

"Yes?"

"Be careful. There's people you wouldn't like to meet around here." He says as he hands me my bag of articles. And when I take it I notice his tatoo on his wrist.

A flame.

They all have it. Kirill's symbol. He's one of them. My face goes pale as I try to run out of the store but someone behind me violently catches me before I can get out.

"Not so fast princess." An unknown voice with a strong Russian accent mutters to me. His hand his on my mouth so I can't scream. "Try to scream or fight and we'll kill your little husband and his friends out there. Fuck, Kirill was right. Even more fuckable in real life. Look at those lips... You're going to do a wonderful job."

He says as I feel something sharp inserted into my neck. No. Not again.

"Shh. You'll be asleep in no time. Happy birthday princess." He says and my vision starts to slightly blurred.

My body goes numb...

And everything turns black.

______________________________________

Heyyyy

Don't kill me?

Let your thoughts in comments !

And drop a ⭐!

IG: serena_wttpd.andbooks

See you soon...

𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞.

𝐒.