𝐎𝐧𝐞.

♪ Headache - Asal ♪

|Ivory|

I entered the room.

Of course I was the last of my family to come. If they wanted to see me they're going to wait. That's it.

I decided to wear a black silk dress with my heels. I put my hair into a high ponytail, but didn't straighten it. I was too lazy for that tonight.

I silently observed the people there. I could recognize some faces, but it's not like at these events I socialize. Not even to make friends like my parents says. In our world even your friend can stab you in your back.

The room was full of people. The music in the background was playing. A lot of men were already drunk. Ew.
I rolled my eyes in annoyance, while I started walking to the table where my parents and the Rossi family were. I sat with them.

"Always late Ivory." Matteo scolded to me.

"There is some things that doesn't change. " I answered him.

Matteo was the third son in the Rossi family. He was nineteen like me. He was sometimes annoying but I liked him. He was funny.

"You look stunning Ivory tonight." Gabriella told me.

"Thank you. You too." Then I looked at Elijah.

Elijah was the last in the family. He was sixteen. He was naive. I get along pretty well with him. He's young and still a teenager. He's not like his brothers, he's shy and more calm than the others.

"How's school Elijah?"

"Oh. Um.. Yeah. That's fine. I mean.. School you know?.."

No I don't. I didn't really go to school but. Yeah. Not the point.

"Yeah. Happy for you if it's good then."
I smiled. Elijah was still a little innocent.

"How about you Ivory ? " Luca asked.

"You know just.. The life and mafia stuff, nothing special. Nothing new." I told him.

"Yeah I know. "

Luca was the eldest son in the Rossi family.

"And you ? Everything's well with Aurelia? " I ask him. I met his wife a few times before. But we didn't talk more than that. She is reserved and I don't want to socialize. It was perfect like that.

"Yes. Thanks for asking." He smiled. I knew he loved her. But do I believed in love for me? Fuck no.

I noticed that the asshole wasn't at the table with us. He wasn't there at all.

Thank Goodness.

Maybe with a bit of luck he wouldn't show here. And I would have a peaceful night. I hope he fell in the stairs and broke his two legs. Maybe yeah.

My smile dropped as I saw him approach the table. My night was already ruined just seeing him here. I rolled my eyes. Of course the asshole chose to sit next to me. To make me even more mad. The asshole doesn't remember the lesson from last time? Maybe this time he wanted my entire fist in his face ? Or maybe he needed another one to make him remember.