𝐓𝐰𝐨.

♪ When I R.I.P - Labrinth ♪

|Ivory|

The sun slightly hitting my face I woke up slowly. I opened my eyes, it wasn't my room, my bed, or my sheets. Where the hell was I ? I sat while running my hands through my hair. I was still in my dress but my heels were on the floor.

Fuck. What happened? I remember going to the bathroom and then... Everything is black. Nothing.

I saw the asshole entering the room. I couldn't believe it. Did he just...

"You kidnapped me?! Asshole!" I yell at him.

"Fuck, you're definitely less annoying when you sleep." He replies.

"You asshole! Where the hell am I ?! I swear I'm going to ki-"

"Can you just shut the fuck up and let me speak Ivory?!"

I look at him furious. I'm listening asshole.

"I didn't fucking kidnapped you! I saved you! We are in my mansion. Your parents are just downstairs. You have been drugged last night. Andrea said you were going to be fine. You might just feel the need to throw up in the next hours. Your body needs to eliminate that shit out."

I furrowed my brows. Drugged? By who? It didn't make any sense.

"The bastard that did it probably put it in your glass. And you drank it. Because you're so stupid that you can't even see when you have a drug inside your drink." He tells me rolling his eyes.

"First, who is Andrea? And how the hell was I supposed to know exactly huh?! And by who? It's not like we have a lot of ennemies!"

"Andrea is the doctor. And we're into Mafia shit Ivory. You don't know that? You always have ennemies and people that want to destroy you. That's how our world work. And attacking the Spanish Mafia princess was strategic. You're more vulnerable than the others." He explains.

"Say that I'm vulnerable, again and I'll stab your eyes out." I reached for my strap on my thigh where my knife and my gun were, but it wasn't there. The asshole smiled proudly. That bastard took it.

"You didn't thought I was letting you in my house being armed right?" He raises a brow.

"Where is my gun and my knife?! Give. It. To. Me. Right. Now. Or I swear I'll-"

"What? What are you going to do? You don't have any weapons now. I'm way heavier and taller than you. You would end up losing the fight in all the ways possible." He said coldly.

Well. He has a point. I sigh.

"What time is it asshole?" I ask.

"We are eleven A.M. And you know what you are Ivory?! You're an ungrateful little bitch! You know that right? I saved you. You should be thanking me." He yells.

If he was thinking that I was about to thank him he was clearly wrong. Not even in his biggest dreams.

"Go. Fuck. Yourself." I said with the most calm tone that I could.

He rolled his eyes again and I saw his jaw clenching.

"We have the meal that our dear parents planned tonight. They told that we should be well dressed." He announces.