𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨

♪ Tag, you're it - Melanie Martinez ♪

|Ivory|

My eyes slowly flutter open. I feel lightheaded. Everything is unclear in my mind.
Wait.
That's not my room.
Slowly the memories in my mind comes back. My feet are attached to a radiator with anklets relied to heavy chains.

They got me again. I move frantically my feet.
No. No. No.

"Look who's awake." A voice echoes in my back. It's not Kirill. Yet it's familiar. I turn to see his face. I saw him somewhere. "Remember me? I'm Ivan Romanov. But your husband knows me better than you do. He always underestimated me"

"What the fuck are you doing here ?" I spit out. 

"Well, you see, when Kirill proposed me to work with him and take revenge on Aace, I accepted. And now we got you back to where you belong."

I scoff. "Then say to him that I don't belong to him or here."

"You're brave to say things like that." He approaches me with a knife, putting it under my jaw. "No doubts you're his daughter. You took that from him."

Are they all in this cult where they think I'm his daughter? They're mentally ill.

"He's so happy to have you back princess. But he has work to do for now, so he'll visit you later. So instead of waiting for him calmly, I think we should have a little fun together. Good thing for me I have a thing for married women."

I feel his breath on my neck and I want to throw up. And I can't do anything to stop my body from shaking.

"Let's say I'm giving you this as your birthday present. And let me tell you... The day I laid my eyes on you at the Mafia ball, I dreamed of the day I could finally fuck you. You were in this fucking dress, I knew one day I'd have you begging for my touch. It's your fault. You shouldn't have tempted me with this whore outfit. But this day has finally come... The day where I fuck you like the slut you are."

Ivan Romanov is not a small assassin like Aace said. He's a mentally ill man who grew up a frustration and a hate towards women. And right fucking now I'm the one he chose to let his anger out on.
I'm so disappointed by myself cause even with the hundreds of techniques of fighting I know; I can't do anything. I'm stuck in my own body. Once again. Like the little weak girl I used to be.

I tried. To fight. To scream. I really did. Believe me. But I abandoned. Once again.
He did make me beg. I lost my dignity. And the only testimony of it, is the stain between my legs and my small frame curled up on this cold floor.

It did hurt. Physically I mean. But inside I felt numb. I closed my eyes and I thought about Aace's pupils. His blue eyes calming me. Yet the pain didn't go away. It only made it worse.
Worse because I could die to have him holding me right now.
I know he'd tell me to be strong. But I don't feel like I can after this.
How is he going to look at me? Because the only thing I can feel towards my body and myself right now is disgust.

I hear the door slamming open. "My daughter." I hear his voice calling me, but I don't react. I lay still on the floor. Shamelessly. He kneels down towards me and caresses my cheek. I notice he has one part of his face burned,  probably from four years ago. "Your cheeks are stained with tears. I thought we got rid of this problem a long time ago. But this guy made you weak again."

No. Aace made me human again. He managed to pick up the pieces you broke.
That's what I want to answer him.
Yet nothing comes out of my mouth.

"Get up." He orders me. But my body that just got beaten up is unable to move.

He grabs my arm forcefully, making me stand up. "There was a time where you were more obedient. I'm disappointed." He spits out with hate.
"How does it feel to be home again?"

"Like I was thrown into hell." I dare to roll my eyes at him.

"Don't worry. I'll have you just like before in no time. I'll wake you up tomorrow before the morning. Training starts at five A.M.
I advise you to not be late. Or it'll have consequences for you. But I'm not worried about you. You'll have plenty of opportunities to have moments with my men in your free time. I'm sure you will enjoy it." He finishes, as he slams the door.

Moments?

With his men?

What the fuck does that mean?...

Wait.

Did he...

No. Please. Everything but that. Why don't he just kill me?  I'm already sick and tired of his shit.

I kneel down on the floor, taking a deep breath.

I close my eyes and the only thing I can see is Aace's eyes.

The blue that could save me.

My redemption.

Please Aace.

Save me from this hell.

______________________________________

Hiiii.

What did you guys think?

Leave a comment!

Drop a ⭐!

See you soon 🎀

𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞.

𝐒.