𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

♪ Let The World Burn - Chris Grey ♪

|Ivory|

The morning I woke up as the sun hit the room. Something felt wrong. I quickly observed my surroundings to notice that the asshole had his arms wrapped around my waist and his chest pressed against my back. I tried to move his arms but his grip on me was firm.

"What are you doing? Relax. I'm not going to do anything." He muttered.

I also noticed that I was wearing my silk pyjama and not my dress anymore.

"Let me go." I snap. I didn't like to be in his arms.

"No. Sleep it's still early."

"Aace-"

"Shh... Just a little bit more.  Please..." He begged.

"I hate you." I sigh.

"Me too. You have no idea."

Yet I stayed in his arms. And I didn't tense up. I even relaxed. For once everything felt... Calm.

But I was still going to make him pay for what happened with Ríta. And the fact that he didn't let me have my fun with Erin and Aurelia at the club. He's going to detest me but I don't care. If he thought I was going to calm down just because we are married now, he was clearly wrong. I'm going to make him regret his choice to marry me.

What? I could have my fun. I will make him become crazy. He said he was going to make my life a living hell. I was going to trap him at his own game. His life will be a living hell. Not mine. A devilish grin came across my face. He has no idea what's coming. And I'm going to enjoy every second of it.

After a while, I decided that the best way to attack him was with me. I was going to make him regret his jealousy. I looked at my reflection; my blue silk dress was pretty as fuck. My gaze came across my breasts. I wasn't wearing a bra and we could clearly see it because my nipples were poking through the fabric. But I didn't fucking care. I picked up my stuff in my bag and addressed a word to the asshole.

"I'm going out." I affirmed.
He paused, his eyes scanning me.

"Hmmm. No. I don't think so. Not like that." I noticed his gaze lingered on my breasts. And it felt like I was naked in front of him.

"I'm going out." I repeated again. "Whether you want it or not."

"You're not going in front of my men like that." He clenched his jaw.

"Why not? I like my outfit."

"Well I don't. Go change if you want to go out."

I scoffed. But inside I wanted to smile. It was working just like I planned.

"I'm going out like that." I affirmed, but I saw him stepping dangerously close to me.

"Damn it Ivory! You're not putting one foot in front of my men like that ! Nobody has the right to..." He looked at my breasts again. "I can clearly tell you're not wearing anything under. And my men won't get this privilege."

"But... Maybe I want them to see." I stepped closer, challenging him.

"Don't say bullshit." He snapped angrily.

"Maybe I want one of them... To see what's under... To touch what's under... And maybe... I would enjoy it-"

"FUCK IT IVORY-"

The second after he exploded, and he crashed his lips on mine. And this kiss felt nothing like the one yesterday. It was angry, devastating and hungry. He was kissing me like it was the last time he could do it. Like the world was on fire behind us. And through this kiss I was telling him everything I couldn't tell him verbally. I was screaming silently at him. He put his hand around my neck, kissing me harder and deeper. He bit on my upper lip for access, and I gave him. He swirled his tongue in my mouth. And everything around me didn't matter at this moment.
I lost.
I lost control. Dominance. Myself. Everything.
I played with fire, and I burned my myself in the process. And now we were both nourishing this fire because of this new thing consuming us both, reducing us to ashes, but we got lost in the flames.
But even if it hurts us, destroy us, I was sure of one thing;
We will burn together.
______________________________________

Hey guys!!!! Shorter chapter than usual but I felt like it didn't need more !!

First kiss !! 👀👀

Let me know your thoughts in the comments!
Drop a ⭐!

IG: serena_wttpd.andbooks

See you soon!

𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞.

𝐒.