𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

♪ Control- Halsey ♪

|Ivory|

We're all dressed to go out. For once we decided to take time for ourselves. It might not be the best moment right now but we didn't give a damn about it.

And who knows? I might die tomorrow. Just fuck it honestly. Ignoring my life seemed like a good idea.

But suddenly Erin barges in the room, looking panicked.

"Guys. The localisation of Kirill made a signal in town. We need to go." She says, breathlessly.

"Where." Aace breathes out, a vein popping in his temple.

"He should be in a club in town." Erin assures him.

Aace puts his gun in his holster, placed on his belt. "I'm going to have this fucker for good." He declares sternly. "I need everyone. Take your guns and be prepared. It's going to be a blood bath."

Everyone nods, preparing themselves. Even Elijah, and my brothers are coming with us. Everyone.

"And you." Aace's eyes scan me. "You stay here."

"Hell no." I say without hesitation. "I want to be the one to kill him. I'm going with you."

"Hear me out. Are you aware he wants you? You're delusional if you think I'm going to let you go with us." He affirms once again.

"Well, as you said he wants me. This whole situation is because of me. So I think I'm the one who should be able to tell if I'm coming or not."

He steps close to me, looking dead in my eyes. "I'm just doing what I have to do. I'm protecting you."

"I already told you; I don't need to be fucking protected. I'm going. End of the discussion." I affirm, as I head to the car.

I hear him sighing in annoyance as everyone get in their car, but he finally takes place in the driver's seat without a word, focusing deeply.

Finally I could have my revenge. I was thinking about all the ways I'm going to kill him and make him suffer. He's going to pay for all the suffering he forced me to endure.
A smirk appears on my face at this thought.
I'm going to enjoy this so much.
He ruined my life. So I'm going to take his in exchange. Seems like a fair trade to me. Right?

Aace stops the car. I'm going to finally have my revenge.

As we entered the club, something felt weird; it was completely empty. My gun in my hands, I make my way slowly into the hallway. Without any noises. I know he could be there. My heart is beating so fast I feel like he's going to get out of my chest.  His perfume is everywhere. I smell it in the air. He was here. And knowing this makes me want to throw up.

Suddenly I hear a loud noise in the hall and I run to see what's happening. Aace stands there, in the middle of the room, stepping frantically on something. And I don't understand a shit.

I approach him carefully.

"I'd like to know what happened. And what the hell are you doing?" I ask, confused.

"He was there not long ago. But he's not here anymore. It was a tracker. He misled us." Aace looks at the floor blankly. And I can feel the anger emmaning from him.

"I know he was there. His perfume is everywhere in the air." I answer to him.

"How the hell do you know his perfume?" Aace raises his eyebrows at me.

"Because I used to smell it all the time when I was with him." I sigh.

Erin interrupts our discussion. "But now my question is... If he isn't there, where is he ?"

"I swear I'm going to find him, and when I'll do, I'll murder him in atrocious sufferings." Aace spits out harshly.

"Guys." I catch their attention. "But if it was a tracker... That means he knows we're monitoring him, and his movements. He knew it from the start; that's why he misled us here. He had it all planned and we did exactly what he wanted us to do." I look up at them. And everyone realizes that this time, he was more advanced than us.
______________________________________

Hiiiii. What do you think??? Any theories? Lemme know in the comments! This chapter is slightly short, but I planned it to be like this! And I like it a lot !

Drop a ⭐!

IG: serena_wttpd.andbooks

See you soon!

𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞.  

𝐒.