𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧.

♪ Escapism (4am Remix ) - RAYE  ♪

|Ivory|

I feel a glass of water being spilled in my face, I open my eyes and see the asshole standing there. A smirk on his face.

"It's time to wake up, sleeping beauty." He says mockingly.

I look at him in disbelief. Did he just throw me a glass of water in my face to wake me up? Fuck he did.

That man is definitely suicidal because he's going to end up murdered before even being married.

I reach for my small knife under my pillow and throw at him. I hope I stab his eyes and spoiler alert, not accidentally.

He avoid the knife perfectly and it lands into the wall.

"You're always so agressive. You just woke up and you are already throwing a knife at me? I think you need to control your damn anger issues." He laughs.

"Oh. Control my anger issues?" I scoff. "The only one who has anger issues here, is you. Not me."

He chuckles mockingly, I think I'm going to cut this asshole's dick.

"I doubt that."

"I can easily show you how you don't manage your anger issues." I smirk. I was challenging him.

I see him rolling his eyes.

"I would love to know how you're going to do that." He says coldly.

"Want to bet ? Because I must tell you; you're going to lose." He arch a brow, I think I have already won.

"Bet accepted. I must say; you have pretty much confidence in yourself when we both know that you're the one going to lose." He announces me.
"Get dressed. We're going to my manor." He orders.

Aace Rossi was a man who was thinking he could order, manipulate and control everyone and everything that was revolving around him. He was dangerous, cold-hearted and depraved of emotions, because the only emotion he could feel was anger. That wrath was running in his veins like a poison. Why? I still ignore it. But I was going to show him that the only person he can't control is me.

The asshole wanted to play; I was going to trap him in his own game.

"The guns are precise as fuck. I've never seen impact so.... perfectly Round?" Erin furrows her brows. "I managed to find the company who sell them thanks to the serial number. And guess what ? They come straight from Russia. Impossible to find them here." She announces.

"Of course it's the Russian." Aace says rolling his eyes.

"Yes. By the way I've found the name of the man you killed that night like you asked me."

"Come on, spill the tea we all want to know the name of the bastard." He growled in annoyance.

"His name is Mikhail Petrov." She says and I immediately furrow my brows.

That name... It was familiar. I knew it... But... Could it be the same ?...

"Ivory?... " My brother Damian inquires me. "Does it sound familiar to you ?"

I don't answer anything. At the same time it would make sense, but how did that shit happened?

"Wait. Do you think she could have known him ?... Like from there ?" Nate asks concerned.