𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫.

♪ Try Me - The Weeknd ♪

|Aace|

Ivory Carillo.

That fucking woman.

I was going to marry her. What a joke. Who on earth thought it was great idea to marry us huh? I hated her, I hated her, I hated her. As much as she hated me. Of course. We were in the Mafia. It was evident that our families made a deal in exchange of help.

I don't know much about this story. The story of her's. I only knew a few things about this; I know that she has been taken away when she was eleven years old and held captive there until she was sixteen. They found her somewhere in Sweden.

From there she always has been a pain in my ass, as much as I was an asshole with her. She was arrogant, stubborn, and fucking impulsive.

At least I was lucky on one thing; I would be a fucking liar if I say that Ivory Carillo was ugly. She was the exact opposite of that, and as much I hate to say it; Ivory was more than beautiful. She was a living goddess that has fallen into the ashes of our world.

She is the type of woman that when she is entering a room everyone would look at her, and in the eyes of people she was badass and hot; full of confidence and impulsivity. But I saw her. I saw and read into her eyes. Her damn eyes. I saw the vulnerability that she is trying so hard to hide from everyone; her sadness slowly fading into anger.

And nobody notices sadness, until it turns into anger.

But me.

I've noticed.

I could read in her like in an open book and I don't know what she's fucking hiding because she was a fucking good actress who didn't let nobody into her mind. I wanted so badly to decipher her thoughts but I couldn't and it was making me wanting to punch in a wall.

You're a fucking mystery for everyone, what are you hiding Ivory? I thought to myself. I was standing in the kitchen looking at her, sleeping on the couch. Her small body buried in the blanket, I studied her face; she had bags under her eyes, and her brows were furrowed in her sleep like she was mad at something. She looked like she was uncomfortable and didn't like what she was seeing in her sleep. She was whispering a few things in her sleep not understandable. Then suddenly she opened her eyes, and stood up immediately and rapidly in a way that I've never saw before.

She looked almost... Panicked?

"What the fuck is that?" I interrogated her.

She looked at me in disbelief, realizing that I saw her.

"Mind your own business asshole." She kept her gaze on the floor and began to walk away.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm going to take a shower asshole. Want to go with me maybe?" She answered sarcastically. I analysed her. She looked uncomfortable and her breathing was quick.

"Ivory." I said coldly.

"What." She sighted in annoyance.

"Look at me." I ordered.

She kept her gaze on the floor like she was thinking.