𝐓𝐞𝐧.

♪ Party monster- The Weeknd ♪

|Aace |

I put my hand around her neck as I penetrate her. I feel her clenching around my cock and I have to control every muscles in my body to not cum immediately inside of her. She's under me completely naked, and fuck. This is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. I already made her come multiple times, and she's taking every fucking inches of me so well. Her body- her pussy was fucking made for me. And I would gladly die between her thighs. My hand tightens around her neck as I thrust harder and she moans my name. I didn't expect her to be into rough sex but here she is.

I'm fucking her like I possess her. Because that's what I want. I want to consume her. I want to own every fucking inches of her until there's nothing left; until she's utterly mine. I've just tasted her, and I already can't get enough. And I know I'll do it again because she's a fucking drug, and I'm addicted to her. And if she'll be my poison, then I'll willingly drink it for the rest of my life. And I don't give a fuck if it leads me to death because that girl;
She's going to be the death of me.

I wake up with a start from this dream. Fuck. I grip the sheets with one of my hand, while running the other over my face. I need a cold shower and immediately.

I'm never going to see Ivory the same way now. Why did I have to do this damn dream ?! I'm not even attracted to her! Fucking human's natural need I guess.

I've been avoiding her all day. I couldn't even meet her gaze, because everytime I would try to- those images  would come back in my fucking mind.

Actually, we were both sitting in my  father's office, because he told us to come before going to the club for I don't know what fucking reason.

"So... As you both know, the marriage is slowly approaching..." He begins to explain, taking out documents from his drawer. Oh fucking great. Paper shit now. "These are the official documents." He says, handing the documents to us. "This is the contract that will prove that you both agree with the terms and conditions of your marriage. You will be loyal. And by that, I mean no cheating. And other obligations as wife and husband. In other words this, is the legal document that says you are married."

"Since when us, we do things legally?" I demand in disbelief in front of his hypocrisy.

"We did the same for your brother, when he married Aurelia." He tries to convince me with his authoritarian gaze.

Unless him, he wasn't forced to marry her, I wanted to add but I kept that to myself.

I looked at Ivory, she was focused on reading the text written on that damn page. I saw her shoulders stiffening, and she became rigid. Like she was actually becoming aware of what being married with me for the rest of her life really meant.

However, it was only a business arrangement.

"You have to sign it." My father said not giving us the choice either way.

I took out the page angrily from Ivory's hands and took randomly a pen that was laying there. I rapidly did my signature at the bottom right where it was indicated.

"Goddamn it." I muttered, not believing what I was actually doing. Once I was done I handed her the paper. "Sign." She took the pen and stared blankly where I signed just before.