𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 ᅳ 𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬

A smile tugged at the corners of her mouth as Sage looked at the tattoo, that was located under her left breast in the rib area, in the mirror

A smile tugged at the corners of her mouth as Sage looked at the tattoo, that was located under her left breast in the rib area, in the mirror. Finally the date with its deep meaning graced her skin. From now on she would always carry that memory. Even though it was a painful memory, the tattoo was all the more beautiful.

"I love it", she said honestly as she gently glided the tip of her index finger over her skin around the tattoo. "That's exactly how I imagined it."

Only a grunt came from Happy as he cleaned his tattoo set and put everything back in the black suitcase, but he had always watched Sage out of the corner of his eye and hoped that she would like the tattoo. It had a lot of meaning for her, nobody wanted to mess something like that up.

"Come here, I need to finish." After pushing his suitcase under his bed, he waved her over to him. "Normally it shouldn't get infected. If you notice that it feels strange, come to me anyway, understand?"

"Yeah, got it", the redhead hummed happily as came to a stop in front of him again. He could see that she was still completely satisfied with the tattoo by her bright smile and her glassy eyes.

"You good?", he asked casually after glancing up at her, noticing her glassy eyes as he sat in his chair and spread antibiotic ointment on the tattoo. Then he carefully stuck the plastic  wrap over it.

"I am", Sage nodded. She hadn't expected that Happy was so attentive and had apparently noticed her emotional state. "I'm just glad I finally decided to get the tattoo. It just makes me a little emotional."

"Probably normal", he stated understandingly. Emotions weren't his thing, and he sometimes found it difficult to understand how others could be so emotional. In this case, however, he could completely understand Sage's emotional state.

"The tattoo suits you. Are you thinking about getting more?", he finally asked to distract her a little. And to distract himself as he found it difficult not to look at her all the time.

It had been hard enough to concentrate on his work while tattooing while she was lying shirtless on his bed with only her arm draped over her breasts. Something about this woman impressed him and could give him constantly a damn bonerᅳ which, with a lot of willpower, he had managed not to let happen while he was tattooing her.

What had strangely turned him on was that she hadn't flinched once as the needle glided across her skinᅳ as if she hadn't felt any pain.

"If you do them I won't say no to another tattoo", her soft voice finally brought him back to reality.

He looked up at her with a grin, placed the remaining plastic wrap on the old desk and let his hands wander up her thighs. "Tell me what you want and I'll make it happen."

"Sounds tempting", Sage chuckled. Her teeth sank into her bottom lip before she slid onto his lap and wrapped her arms around his neck. "Does that count for other things too? Or just the tattoos?"