𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞 ᅳ 𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐬

mature content [smut] at the beginning

mature content [smut] at the beginning. Not too detailed today, sorry. 😬

Letting out a deep growl as Sage rolled her ass against his crotch while he wasn't even fully awake yet, he dug his fingers deep into her flesh, probably bruising her skin a little. He had no idea what the woman was doing to him, but being around her had him ready and hard all the time.

He could picture her teeth sinking into her bottom lip and a grin tugging at the corners of her mouth as his growing erection now pressed against her ass, demanding for more.

He slowly let his lips dance over her shoulder, planting open-mouthed kisses as he tugged the strap of her top down her arm, eliciting a soft moan from her as his fingertips ghosted over her soft, in freckles covered skin.

She had been here with him in Charming for three days now and he planned to enjoy every minute with her before she would go back to Seattle tomorrow.

"I wanna feel you", she demanded gently, grinding her ass provocatively against his erection, both of them letting out a throaty moan.

Nothing but hot desire gathered between her legs after Happy pushed her panties aside and slid two of his fingers along her dripping slit, teasing her by pushing them into her and withdrawing them again and again.

"So needy for me, little girl", he rasped against her ear, running his tongue along the soft spot on her neck.

Her needy whimpers made his cock twitch, just wanting to be enveloped by Sage's warm, wet walls. He circled his thumb over her clit in steady circular motions, pressing his length between her cheeks and sliding it forward toward her center.

"As if you weren't right now", she countered teasingly, her voice lowered and full of lust. "Don't torture me, Hap", the redhead cried out.

A deep chuckle hit her shoulder as he slid the tip of his cock into her more than ready opening. "Didn't you hear Fawn's warning? I like torturing people."

He got slapped on the arm by the redhead, whose head whipped back and stared at him. "Stop talking about my sister when you're halfway buried inside me", she chuckled. "What the hell is wrong with you?"

"Probably way too much, baby", he winked, sliding into her with just one hard thrust without giving her time to adjust to him.

Oh how fucking hot it was to watch her face contort with pure pleasure as a moan slipped past her plump lips that were meant just for him. Another advantage was that he could now feel her so intensely all the time since they didn't need a condom anymore.

His fingers, which had just circled over her clit, now reached for her chin to forcefully pull her head back and press it against his shoulder before he let one of those fingers glide over her lips.