7

!!!TW!!!

Suicide

CHAPTER 7

I am sat in Shinso's room, playing Mario Kart. I've not played this game before, and am doing terribly.

'YES!' Denki yells out. 'You fucker!' Shinso groans, pushing Denki. 'You red shelled me!'

'You should've put a banana behind you then you muppet!' Denki says, as his car goes over the finish line. 'I didn't have one! God you're irritating' Shinso says. After a few seconds, my car stops moving, as I have come last.

You can't even play video games right. They don't want you here. You're a third wheel.

'Yeah but you love me anyway' Denki says. Suddenly, he turns to me.

'Shoto Todoroki, I don't believe we finished our previous conversation.' I sit and think.

'Erm, I guess Present Mic?' Once again, Denki bursts out laughing as Shinso buries himself under his weighted blanket.

'BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP RIGHT NOW OR I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL MURDER YOU BOTH!' Shinso yells. Denki giggles.

'No, who do you like? Sorry. I mean who do you have a crush on?' Shinso has turned himself into a burrito.

'Spill' Shinso says. I think. Do I have a crush on anybody?

'I don't know' I say. 'Come onnnnn!' Denki says. 'I genuinly don't know. I don't really think about that stuff'.

Who could ever love you? You're disgusting. Can you imagine someone being with you? They'd probably have to bathe in bleach afterwards.

'Honestly.'

'Well, we know somebody who has a crush on you' I blink. Then blink again.

They're lying. They're just trying to make you feel better.

'Come on Shoto, everyone crushes! Even if it's just like a teeny tiny thought.'

You don't deserve love. Ever. You don't even deserve the life you live.

'Erm, seriously no' I say. My chest tightens.

'Shoto, don't be boring! Come on! We won't tell anyone'.

Ugly. Worthless. Pathetic.

'I dont-'

'Tell us!' Shinso practically begs. Everything's too much. Too loud. Overwhelming.

Disgusting. Stupid. Useless...

'I DONT KNOW WHAT LOVE IS, OKAY?' I find myself yelling. The two go quiet.

'I-I need the toilet' I say, heading out the room. I walk down the stairs.

Shit. What did I do? I notice the front door, and make my decision. I grab my shoes, hurredly putting them on. I hear Shinso's bedroom door open. I run out the front door.

'Shoto! Shoto wait-'

I close the door behind me, as I hear footsteps pummel down the stairs. Everything's not staying still. I can't think. Everything's too much.

Look what you've done.

I head down an alleyway, and sink down onto the floor.

End your life. Now. Kill yourself.

The streetlights hurt my eyes. The buzz of the cicadas are too loud. I can't feel anything. I put my hand on the ground, trying to find it. Where's the ground gone?