28. Kishi (NSFW)

When he pulls away, you're breathless. "If you do come back, it will be the last time I will ever let you go," he warns.

"Good," you smirk, tugging on his hair. "That's exactly what I want."

His lips crash into yours once again, his tongue pushing its way past your teeth. His hands grip tightly on your hips as his tongue explores every inch of your mouth. His body is pressed firmly against yours and he's hard against your stomach.

"Master Uzui," you whimper, pulling back slightly to look into his eyes. "Please."

"Yes?" he growls, his eyes dark and lustful.

"Please," you moan, your hands trailing down his chest and stomach until you reach his waist. You tug at his belt, unbuckling it and sliding your hands beneath his pants. His breath hitches as your fingers brush against his length, and his hips buck forward.

"Y/N," he groans, his head falling forward. His fingers dig into your hips and he pulls your body flush against his, his hard cock rubbing against you.

"Please," you whine, pressing your lips to his neck. Your hand wraps around his thick shaft, and you start to pump him.

"Fuck," he gasps, his head tilting back and his eyes fluttering closed. His grip on your hips tightens and his hips rock forward, thrusting into your hand. "Get on the table," he orders as he spins you back toward the inside of the room.

You comply, releasing him and stepping backwards until your ass hits the table.

"Lay back," he demands.

You do as he says, laying back on the table.

His hands reach under your dress, his fingers hooking into the waistband of your underwear and dragging them down your legs.

"Spread your legs," he orders, his voice low and gravelly.

You sit up on your elbows as you watch him drop his pants, revealing his thick, throbbing cock. He pumps himself a few times as he watches you spread your legs wide, your pussy glistening. He takes a step closer, lining his cock up with your entrance.

"Master Uzui," you gasp, watching him as he stares at you, his eyes burning with lust.

"Yes?" he grunts, his hands gripping the edge of the table.

"Please," you whimper, your hands reaching out for him. "I need you inside of me."

That is all the encouragement he needs before leaning forward, his lips pressing against yours as he pushes his cock into you. He groans as he slowly enters you, filling you completely. You lose your breath for a moment, your eyes rolling back in pleasure.

"Fuck," he growls, his hips slowly rocking into yours. "You're so tight."

"More," you moan, your hands gripping the fabric of his shirt as you tug him down over top of you. For the first time, you allow your hands to squeeze his arms and feel his muscles as they work.

"God," he groans, his thrusts picking up speed. "I've wanted this for so long."

"Me too," you whimper, your head tilting back as his mouth moves along your neck, his tongue licking and sucking at your skin. "You have no idea."

He picks up the pace, his hips slamming into yours. He grips the edge of the table, using it as leverage as he pounds into you. You moan and gasp as his cock hits your g-spot, sending shocks through your body.

"No idea?" he repeats, his hips slowing down a bit. "Please, you couldn't have been more entranced by sucking Lord Rengoku's dick for the past year that you have not thought of me once."