Rocket

"You okay in there?" Cheol knocked on the door. I said with the toothbrush still in my mouth, "Yesh!" He walked away from the door and I rinsed out my mouth. 

I looked in the mirror. 

I had his T-shirt on, nothing else. The shirt had his pretty warm scent. 

I wanted to stay in the bathroom but I had the real thing outside. It was weird, normally I would never tell a person of interest about that story, not even someone close. But I don't want to run away when I'm with him. Something about Seungcheol makes me want to stay. 

I walked out of the bathroom to see him in bed. "Hi, pretty lady!" I smiled and walked into the bed. He pulled me down and kissed my head. "You wanna watch something while we fall asleep?" I nodded and he turned on his TV. 

I hugged his waist as his arm relaxed under my head. 

I was the first to fall asleep that night.

I opened my eyes and looked around the dark room. He closed the curtains, kept a light on, and had the fan on the max setting. I told him once that's how I sleep, I guess he took notes. 

I used to have night terrors, and I found sleeping this way helped me stay asleep the best. 

I slowly moved his hand off my waist. It was a little heavy but that was because he sleeps on his stomach, and I sleep on my side. 

I walked to the bathroom, peed, and brushed my teeth. Since I was already up, I figured I could do a little exploring. 

I'm curious, besides, what if he had a Christian grey room in his house? 

I opened the door and walked into the kitchen, I looked in the fridge to see what kinds of food he liked. I looked in the freezer. 

Ou! Mint chocolate chip! 

I looked over to see two steps down to a huge living room. The TV and couch were probably equally as large. I looked at the CD collection he still had. 

He might have an issue with letting go of things... Perfect! 

I looked at the album collection. There I found something interesting, he had the albums I worked on. 

He knew who I was, well maybe that's because Woozi knows who I am. Who am I kidding? I'm a viral producer. 

I walked into another hallway leading to three rooms. I peeked in to see a room, that looked like a man's room. I immediately closed the door. 

So, he has roommates. Maybe with the other members of SEVENTEEN. 

I heard a bark and jumped. 

Where is that coming from? 

I walked around to find a dog barking, she had a little pink bow in her hair. She walked over to me and I got excited. "You must be Kkuma!" 

She sniffed my hand and ran into my arms. I giggled petting her down. She had lay on her back and opened her legs. I laughed and rubbed her belly.