You Hurt Me

⚠️Mentions of sexual assault, it's the whole flashback, I can tell you what happened, she was forced to go to a party with Valen and Dae but her crush Jeremy ended up S-A-ing her. There, so you don't have to read the flashback!⚠️

"WAKE UP!" I jumped out of bed to see Valen screaming at me. "WHY!" 

He laughed, "We got shit to do!" I started putting on clothes and we walked out of the house. "We're going to the old dinner down the street." I smiled, "For real!? AH!" I laughed and jumped in his car. 

He started scrolling through some songs on his phone and pulled off. My phone rang and I turned down the music. 

"Yo?" 

"Hey Y/N, it's Ari again! I just sent you some voice memos of melodies I got stuck in my head, maybe that could help with making a song?" 

I thought, "Yeah, I got you. I just got up, and I'm going to see my dad after breakfast, I'll work on it later this evening." 

Ariana paused before saying, "Wait... I'm proud of you. Your song that came out that you made with that K-pop group, sounds amazing. Keep up the good work, and if you need me, I can help! I love you, buh bye!" I hung up. 

You would think that Ariana might be needy and picky with you, but she's someone who was there for me when I was there for her. 

Our relationship started with me fresh out of college and they hired me onto Ariana's album, that was four years ago. She was healing from her past, and so was I. 

We connected on our hardships and it blossomed into a pretty album. 

I breathed out and listened to the song playing. "Ugh! Why!?" He laughed, "I listen to your music a lot on blast. Candles just came out, you shouldn't hate it that much." 

I laughed, "You'd be fucking surprised." 

We both laughed and we pulled up to the diner. We walked in and were directed towards a seat.

 We sat down and our server came up to us, "Hi, my name is Michael, and I'll be your server today. Is there anything you wanna get started with?" 

I said, "A Coke should be good." I looked at Valen and added, "He'll have a ginger ale." 

He smiled, "You remembered." I laughed and looked at the menus placed in front of me. So much to choose from, so much to look at. 

I said, "Let's talk." He nodded, "So what happened that night?" 

I said, "Well..."

Flashback

"Oh my god, you like Jermey?!" 

"VAL STOP!" 

He laughed manically while shoving the photos of him in my face. Dae kicked him in the back. "Stop bullying her! If she has feelings for him, so be it." 

I smiled, "He's just so charming... ugh, what a cutie." 

Valen said, "There's a party tonight and Jerm will be there." Day laughed, "Please, his nickname is Germ?! I'm going to bully that nigga."