You Hurt Me Part 2

⚠️Again mentions of assault so the gist of this one is after the rumor going around of what happened after a couple of months of the two of them 'dating' Jermey burst in the room angry locking the door and attempting to S A her again but she smacked him with a wine bottle Dae brought and he died on the spot⚠️ Also there's a small mention of self-harm but nobody did⚠️

"Awesome! Do you know what you wanted to get started with?" 

Valen said, "Oh, uhm... can I get the French toast?" 

He jotted down his order and I added, "Can I get started with the fruit bowl?" 

He nodded, "Alright! Will that be all?" I nodded and he skipped away. 

"I like him, he skips. Give him the fattest tip of your life." 

"AYO?!" 

I laughed, "Bro not like that!" Our laughter died down, "Hey, you wanna finish the story or take a break?" 

I breathed out, "I can finish it."

Flashback

"Hey? What happened to you last night." Dae walked into our dorm obviously after spending it at Dino's place. 

As soon as she said that I balled my eyes out crying. 

"Hey?!" 

She's never seen me cry like this. I've cried, of course, when I miss my dad, or when I'm on my period and someone takes the last cereal box that I was craving, but this was a guttural cry. 

She hugged me and I felt her starting to cry silently, "You can tell me anything, you know that? What's wrong?" I shook my head, "It's okay. I'm okay, I don't wanna talk about it." 

I gently pushed her away but she shoved her head in my direction and grabbed my face. "No the hell your not! You've never cried like that. You were straight-up sobbing." 

I laughed, "I'm on my period, and I miss my dad." She wanted to question me further but she knew I wouldn't tell her even if my life depended on it. 

Which, it did. 

It did depend on her. 

I heard a knock at the door and Dae opened it. She said, "It's for you?" I opened the door and flinched when I saw him. 

Jermey. 

He had bright blue flowers in his hands and a huge smile on his face, "Hi princess. I thought maybe we should make it official and go out sometime?" He gave me the flowers, "Was everything okay last night, you left in a hurry?" 

You assaulted me last night. 

I was so angry, but I kept a straight face. "Yeah, sure." 

I knew it was wrong, but it felt like I couldn't say no to him, or he'd hurt me more. We didn't date, I hated everything about him. Everyone could tell there was something rocky in our relationship with how much we argued.