Oh Lawd

Cheol went home early because we were spilling so much tea about each other, he felt like he knew too much. 

I drove to the studio and finally came in. 

"Yurr!" 

I looked to see if I was in the wrong studio room. "Uh... who are you?" 

I bowed, "Sorry! My fault!" I walked out quickly. 

Was that fucking Day6?! 

I walked into Chan's studio and they all greeted me. 

"Welcome home!" I laughed and sat in my designated rolling chair. 

I said, "Hybe chairs suck, I'm not gonna lie. JYP's chairs feel great." Hyunjin busts out a laugh. 

I looked at the computer in front of me and said, "What song is this? Ya'll, what the fuck?"

Chan said, "Something I put together real quick." I listened to it bumping my head to the simple melody. "This sounds like an afrobeat." 

I took over instantly getting into the zone. I worked for Rhianna so Afro beats are easier for me. I clicked around quickly adding some congas in the background. Some maraca's and shakers and played it. 

"Sounds like castaways." 

I looked at him, "Dead ass, ask JYP if you could remix that shit on here." Chan laughed, "Hell no!" My eyes widened, "But you could make a song about being a castaway! Stray kids, castaways?! Same damn thing!" 

Hyunjin nodded, "I see the vision." 

Han was too busy laughing at my very one-sided argument. 

I sang the song over the beat. Chan smiled, "You have a pretty voice. Why aren't you a singer." I sighed, "I'd hate the attention." 

Hyunjin said, "You're a good dancer too, I saw a post on your Instagram." 

I looked at him. "Uhm." 

Changbin let out a 'tch' and laughed with that smirk of disbelief, "You're multitalented?" 

I shrugged nagging, "I get bored." Chan said, "Bored means you just learn new skills?" 

I shrugged twisting my hands to their palms. "I'm not amazing at it, I just know how to do it enough." 

Hyunjin said, "mm, you're lying. I saw that video, you had to have taken ballet as a kid or something." I said, "Ballet and hip-hop." 

Chan's eyes widened, "Why are you so mysterious?" 

"Says you!" 

"Everyone knows everything about me." 

The room went silent. Hyunjin said, "That's a straight-up lie." 

I noticed we were getting heavily off-topic when I looked at the computer screen. "Come on ya'll we're booked until 7."