Dinner?

"K-hyung. I got ten cards on the table right now, and you have dealt none of them!" 

"What are you even saying to me." 

I rolled my eyes at the phone as I searched for my keys to walk into Cheol's house. 

"I mean, where the hell have you been!? You haven't called me or shit." 

"Because I've been on tour!" 

"Bleh. Bleh! When are you coming to Korea?" 

"When I'm done with tour probably." 

"That's good! I wanna see you again!" 

Cheol looked up from his phone a little curious about who I was talking to like that over the phone. 

I asked, "Can you bring me a souvenir?" 

"I'm only Japan, you've been here before girl." 

"You fucking suck raw ass." 

"So what if I d-" 

His manager spoke to him quickly, "Sorry Y/N, I gotta go. I'm on in two minutes." 

"Kk, bye." 

I hung up and plopped next to Cheol. 

He eyed me curiously, "Who was that?" 

"K... from &TEAM." 

"Ah." 

He lifted my legs and lay them on his lap. I leaned back feeling free. 

"Today was tiring?" 

"A little." 

Cheol smiled and I reached under the couch to find my erotic book. 

"What the? Where'd you get that from?!" 

"Don't ask me questions." 

I opened my page and it got silent between us. I honestly wasn't in the mood to talk anymore and just wanted to read about getting plummeted into. I think I fell asleep because when I woke up I was in Cheol's bed. I groaned and rolled over to see him tapping on his phone. 

"You wanna go out and meet one of the members?" I barely was awake enough to answer the questions.

  "Who is it?" 

"Minghao, Mingyu, Jun, and Vernon are free." 

"That's perfect." 

I smiled softly while he moved to his side. We faced each other. My small hand cupped his cheek as I looked into his eyes. Flashes of us naked danced in my head making my face feel hot and my area wet. 

"You okay? We don't have to go out if you don't want to." 

I shook my head, "Minghao and I are both into art and stuff. I think the two of us will be great." Cheol got out of bed and stretched. I opened my phone to see a message from Robert, also known as lil boobies.