Daeno

"Hey! Y/N!" I looked at Vernon excitedly greeting me and dapping me up. I smiled feeling no pressure. I smiled while looking at Jun dancing to Psycho. 

Everyone laughed and I sat down feeling instantly connected to them. Mingaho looked at Valen and said, "Who are you?" 

Valen, being the extrovert he is, shrunk. "Oh uhm..." Mingyu smiled, "You're from that Korean drama... 'We Fall Down'?" 

He nodded a little shy. 

I forgot, yeah that show was erotic. It got banned from mainstream TV. It got popular because everyone got so curious about what it was. It was going around that the show was good surprisingly. 

I smiled at Valen and said, "Vernon and Valen are both New Yorkers! Isn't that fun!" Jun stayed quiet choosing to inspect. 

Okay, six of the most introverted humans in a room together. What could ever go wrong? 

Cheol quickly studied the room and said, "Alright, ya'll are getting quiet on me." Jun sighed, "Cause I'm hungry." He started to eye twitch as he sipped on his water. 

Minghao looked at him laughing at his water addiction. 

Vernon seemed to be enjoying the show as Jun choked on his water. Cheol sighed ignoring his coughing child, "Anyways, as ya'll know this is my girlfriend." I looked at all three of the guys. 

Minghao seemed on the colder side while Mingyu seemed more sensitive but harder to get to know than Minghao. The only person I could crack was Vernon, but he doesn't seem like the type to talk much about himself. Maybe Jun, but he's currently coughing his lungs out on the floor. 

"It's nice to finally meet in a more, normal, setting." Valen scooted closer to me so I'd know he was close. "So Y/N, are you from here?" 

I looked at Mingyu finally making conversation. "I am from America." Minghao nodded, "Same place as Vernon." I nodded, "Exactly yeah. This is not fair because all of your lives are on the internet and mine... well is all private. So I know more about you than you know about me" 

Jun finally climbed to the table and took another fatal sip of water. 

What a weirdo. 

He sat in his chair and said, "So your name is Y/N?" The whole table burst into laughter lightening the mood. 

 Minghao said, "We're the Chinese line. Joshua and Vernon are the American lines." 

Mingyu getting curious asked, "Where'd you learn your Korean?" 

"My neighbors. I used to go over to their house a lot because my dad was always working. They would speak Korean and I was forced to pick up on it." 

Vernon asked Valen, "What about you?" 

"My dad's Korean. I know you can't tell." 

Vernon's face went to a slight blush, "You're half Korean and Black?" 

"Yep!"