We Did It!🍋

He sighed and got up grabbing my hand. I walked with him to his room and closed the door behind us. 

"Lock it, or no locking it?" 

"Don't lock it, please." 

He shot a text on his phone and his attention was back to me. 

"Okay, I'll go slow and guide you through it." I nodded like a little puppy. He grabbed both my hands and put them up to his waist. 

"You're gonna have to tell me what you like and what you don't like, okay?" 

I nodded again and he smiled, "don't be quiet." 

He kissed me gently and I got absorbed into his mouth as his tongue swirled. So soft, he was being so soft. The complete opposite of everything I've ever had. 

His hands stayed on my face, trying not to surprise me too much. I broke from the kiss and he looked at me quickly analyzing. 

"C'mon." He led me to the edge of the bed and I sat on his lap. 

I kissed his pretty lips and I smiled. I just kept pecking them and his laugh came out, "What are you doing? Kiss me!" He had the biggest smile on his face as I made him want me more.

He grabbed me closely feeling my body through my hoodie. He nipped at my neck and I let out a small noise. He smiled against my neck while he kissed it. His hand slowly slid under my hoodie and I gasped. 

I lifted his face to mine with both my hands for another kiss. His nose bumped into mine slightly and he bit my lip as payback. 

I pulled away staring at him. He's so breathtaking when I get him drunk off me like this. His eyes looked delirious. 

I pushed his body down and got on all fours to kiss his neck. His big hands wrapped around my waist. His hand reached for my ass I moaned. 

"Shit." 

I suppressed another moan. He squeezed my ass as he kissed my head. I sat up and unzipped his pants. 

His hands were on either side of his legs as he watched me. I palmed his boner. He bit his lip while raising his eyebrow in a questioning look. 

"Where'd you learn that from?" 

I giggled and he lifted me off him. He quickly flipped over me. "I'll make you feel good." He looked at my pants analyzing them quickly before unzipping them. "You okay?" 

I nodded and he looked at me as if he wasn't sure. 

I smiled as he grabbed my thighs pulling me to the edge of the bed. He saw the wet spot on my panties. "Already so wet for me hm?" 

I bit my lip as he licked me from over the panties. I let out a whimper. I grabbed his head slightly squeezing my thighs together. 

He kissed my thigh and I felt a tingle to my lady parts. He smiled as he sucked my thighs making me warm all over. 

He looked up to see my response. I was enjoying every part of him. He slid his hands up and grabbed my panties.