I love you...

My first trimester was easy, we told the nurse not to tell us the gender. 

But she told us the surprise that we were having twins. 

I was...shocked to say the least. 

Cheol and I were in perfect shape. 

He wanted to have one last comeback before settling down for the babies. We'd be settling down until the kids were old enough to be in school so we could begin working again. 

Carats were mad at me for taking away Cheol but I promised them updates so they forgave me. 

Cheol had come home to see me trying to pick something up from the floor with my pregnant belly. Cheol rushed over to pick it up. "Where is K?" I said, "He's in the bathroom." 

Cheol shook his head angered by K not being present to help. I was going to bust at any moment. He left me with K because he knew K would be helpful. 

Valen walked into our house next, "Is our door just open?" Cheol raised an eyebrow a little confused about why people just walk into our house. I smiled, "No, we have an open-door policy." Cheol laughed shaking his head to go in the fridge. 

The fridge was filled with weird pregnancy cravings that he ignored to go for a bottle of juice.

He turned back around, "Okay, and where's Tony?" I shrugged, "Layla is currently at daycare. I think Tony is at work... She usually has Tuesdays off though." Cheol said, "You're supposed to know these things!" 

He called Tony quickly and she picked up. 

"Yo?" 

"Where are you?" 

She said, "Uhh...I'm at the grocery store. N/N was craving pot stickers again." He raised an eyebrow at me, "Ah, that's why 'you didn't know'." 

I laughed, "Cause you scold me when I eat them. I don't care if it's too much wheat." 

Cheol kissed my head and walked to our room. 

Valen sat next to me and placed his ear on my stomach, "Lil bro's in here playing football." I laughed, "Yes, one of them is kicking the shit out of me." 

Valen turned on Ponyo. 

"As he should. Cause you piss me off." I laughed, "Oh shut the hell up!" 

I watched Ponyo next to Valen. Back where it all started. God, it felt good to be sitting next to my best friend and watching this movie. The door opened and I turned around to see Tony and Dae coming in. 

"I picked up Layla from Daycare and the little nigga clocked someone in the face." 

I turned around to see Layla smiling deviously. "Layla come here." Layla waddled over and climbed on the couch. 

I lifted her and pulled her close. "What did I tell you about hitting?" 

she moped, "Only bad girls hit. But mommy said she wants to be a bad bitch."