WAE KURA CHI MOLA AEAEAEA

"Dae! I literally did it!" 

I was rushing my shoes on while whisper shouting into the phone. Cheol was still sleeping, he was sleeping heavier than usual so I wanted to let him sleep. I walked to my car and got in. 

Dae asked, "Did what?" I reached into my backseat and changed into my emergency outfit. 

"I had sex with Cheol!" 

"AHHHHH!" 

Me and Dae screamed on the phone excited as ever. 

"MY NIGGA WHAT?!" 

I nodded, "RAW!" 

"RAW!?"

"YES BITCH! HE FUCKED ME RAW!!!!" 

We were hollering as I slid on my sweats and shirt. "I'm so proud of you!" I was cheesing thinking about Cheol kissing all over my body. "This means, you're healing." 

I nodded starting to drive off. Dae said, "Ugh. Meanwhile, Dino and I are still fighting." 

I said, "What, why? I thought he came to visit you?" 

"Yeah, but I pushed him away. And he kinda had a burst of anger at me. I get it, I didn't tell him. I could've died. But, it hurts more." 

I stopped at the stoplight and looked at the screen, "Do you think he's the one?" 

"We're not dating." 

I let out an exhausted sigh. 

"Day." 

"I know!" 

"No! Ya'll have known each other for so long. Nobody else gets the passion and love between you two. Like I get it, I do. But at this point, he might just be mad because he's realizing all of this is for nothing because there's no commitment." 

Dae nodded, "I get that but, I'm so afraid to get into a relationship with him." 

I turned the corner and took a sip of my coffee. "But why? Has he ever given you doubts? He's been waiting." She thought hard about my question. 

She finally answered, "He's my best friend." 

I sighed, "Knowing you two, you probably had sex after you argued." 

"We did. It was so hot." 

I rolled my eyes as I parked into the JYP garage. 

"Okay, I'll call you back. I'm at the studio. Call me or Valen if you need anything." 

"Okay. I love you!" 

"I love you too!" 

I hung up and walked inside. I opened the studio door to see Chan sitting there with Han.