Choreography

We only had one more night together before he was off to California, the tour was almost over. 

Cheol had decided to take me on a small date. Our hands held together as we walked into the small restaurant together. The reservation was ready and we were sat at our seats on time. 

I looked at the menu and Cheol said, "I've been here before with Minghao and it's good." I smiled, "Do you test out our dates with the guys first." 

He smiled looking up from the menu, "Nooo..." 

Fucking liar. 

I laughed to myself.

He said, "You should get the pina colada. It comes in a pineapple." I nodded. We were silent for a little. 

Cheol said, "Album?" 

"Working on it." 

"Tour." 

"Stressful." 

Our conversation was basically done. The server came to us and we ordered our drinks. 

"This is the perfect time to ask. Do you want to adopt Tony?" His eyes widened. "Adopt? What about her mom." 

I shook my head, "I love my auntie, but she's... she just can't take care of Tony like we could." Cheol thought, "I... I mean... we'd have to get her a visa here and we'd have to be there." 

I said, "Babe, once you have this last comeback the members are going to the army for two years. That's more than enough time, Tony would be 18 by then." 

Cheol knew it was a smart idea. 

"I mean, I love Tony. She's great, it's just a little awkward between us, you know. Like you're her cousin, but I'm a man, and she already has a dad and stuff, I don't know how to approach her sometimes." 

I said, "Babe. She loves you! She calls you all the time, and when she calls me she asks if you're awake so she can call you. She's always asking about you. Her dad died when she was ten, her stepdad is a dirty whore, and she needs a man in her life who's actually reliable." 

He looked at me, "Like you did. You had your dad." 

I said somberly, "Yeah... I don't know how she's made it this long." Cheol said, "We talked a lot during the tour and she opened up about why she loves K-pop." 

He clasped his hands together and said, "It's because they're different from the ones in America. That's why she loves Seventeen because she sees the sensitive sides." 

I nodded, "Mhm. I just don't want her near that damn house. So if you don't want to adopt her together, I can by myself." Cheol shook his head, "No-no babe! I'll do it for sure."

~...~

"Ah, now it's time for the album overview." I smiled and said, "Okay team. It's been a long year working on this album. It's a twenty-track album consisting of different experimental genres taken inspiration from K-pop culture."