Stadium Tours Now Uh. 🍋

It was a long month of promotions and I was away from the house all the time. 

I was gonna be flying out to America again, to start my tour. Cheol and I have been on rocky roads lately but that's because I've been hormonal and he's on his man period. But also because I've been too busy to give him attention. 

I would just come home take a shower and go straight to bed. Sometimes I'd even just fall asleep on the couch. 

Cheol woke me up because my alarm was going off for five minutes. "Wake up baby." I opened my eyes and looked around. "Am I late?!" 

He shook his head tired. His slippers and robe are on. He tried to wake up early with me to at least give me a kiss when I left. I groaned and hugged my pillow. "One more moment." 

Cheol shook his head, "If you can't make time for me, at least make time for your job." I looked up to see he was grouchy. 

"Okay. I'm sorry about canceling our plans last minute. I was busy and fell asleep." Cheol said, "I know you're so sorry." He pulled me up and I further explained, "I'm sorry I've been busy." 

Cheol shook his head not wanting to hear it. "I get it. I always get like this when you are away for too long." Cheol looked like he didn't want to talk. He rolled out my luggage and I left. 

The whole plane ride I was overthinking. I felt like we were fighting again. I called him as soon as I got off the flight. He was lying in our bed while staring at the bright screen. "Ya?" I asked, "Cheollie... are we fighting?" 

He blinked rubbing his eyes. "Babe, I'm too tired to talk right now." 

I pouted, "Okay." I said, "I love you. Please call me when you wanna talk." He smiled, "I love you too." He hung up and I sighed. 

I walked to the car to see Valen picking me up. I got another phone call from Cheol and answered again. "Babe. You woke me up." 

I sighed, "I'm sorry." Cheol explained, "I'm upset. Yeah. But, I'd rather us talk about it when we're at least in the same time zone." 

I furrowed my eyebrows, "Why push me away though? We could've talked then..." Cheol said, "Because I was agitated, I'm still upset. I want to talk to you at least. I want to prevent an explosive argument." 

I felt tears rolling in. "So you're mad at me." 

Cheol shook his head, "No babe, I'm upset. Not with you, just sad that we can't talk and hang around." 

I pouted and said, "Okay, I'll talk to you when we're both ready."

~...~

It was the first night of the show and I was throwing up. Dae was by my side helping me through my pains. I don't know why I was so nervous. "God, this is nerve-wracking." Dae brushed through my wig, "I know. It'll be okay." 

I nodded as she passed me water to drink. 

That was the first show.