Jypapi

His back against the headboard, my body still fully naked but pressed against his warm chest. He covered me in covers so I wouldn't get cold, sat me on his lap to talk, and had both his arms hugging my waist. 

"I didn't mean it, it was just in the moment Cheollie." He sighed again pouting, "Yes, but I don't want you to feel insecure." 

He pulled away grabbing both sides of the blanket as I looked down at his abs. 

Jesus sculpted you. 

He lifted my chin, "What have I done to make you feel insecure?" I shook my head and he started kissing my face all around. "Answer me." 

There was a small exclamation point at the end of his sentence. I said- now getting pouty on him, "nothing!" 

I lightly smacked his peck and Cheol laughed. "You're a liar." I looked away not wanting to tell him. 

Cheol said, "Well, I wanna do everything in my power to be the best boyfriend in the world for you." I smiled, "Well, you're insanely hot, and I feel like I haven't made my mark in the music industry yet to be dating you." 

Cheol laughed, "Your songs are amazing! Every time I go to a restaurant or anywhere, they play your music. Walking down the streets I hear people playing them on speakers." 

I said, "But... I guess you're right. I've just been feeling like I'm not enough as of late. I think I'm just scared for my album and that's starting to reflect on our relationship. I just don't feel like my life is secure." 

Cheol nodded in understanding. He rubbed his thumb on my face as he spoke, "That's completely understandable... You'll do great, I promise." 

I smiled and hugged his chest. "Let's go to sleep now." 

I nodded feeling a kiss on my head before I was carefully laid in bed. I fell asleep in an instant. When I woke back up Cheol was still in bed, on his phone scrolling. 

I let out a soft groan, "Good morning cheol." He smiled, "Good morning." 

I scooted up to lie on his shoulder, he was scrolling through Twitter. "What does 'railing me' mean?" 

I covered my mouth, "What?" 

"Everyone keeps saying 'I want Cheol to rail me cause of that new hair', but I don't understand," 

I explained in Korean and his smile slowly dropped. "Jesus... Carats are very... funny." 

He smiled thinking about how they at least liked the hairstyle. "Yeah, your hair is amazing. Especially all crazy like this." I combed my hands through his soft hair. 

It was always so messy in the morning, I always wondered how it got so wild and messy. 

Cheol was looking at me while I combed through his hair. "You're so beautiful." I smiled and hid under the covers. We started giggling and he tried to get me from under the covers. 

He stopped realizing I wouldn't let up and just lied next to me. His hands were under his cheeks with that sickening smile. "You want my shirt so you're not cold?" I nodded finally poking my head out of the covers.