Wide Awake🍋

When Cheol and I finally discussed our plans to adopt Tony, she excitedly said yes. This marked the beginning of a long process. 

But, it finally happened when I was back in America, helping Robert with his new album while doing mine. 

I was in the studio sipping my coffee while texting on my phone. "Yo, when are you going home?" I looked at the messages between the Kids in the group chat. 

"Uhm, soon. I just gotta mix and master his shit." 

This was my 'assistant' producer, not really, he did a lot of the work as well as the writing. He's a chill guy. 

I huffed, "Actually, I'll go home now." I rolled my eyes seeing a call from Robert asking me to come and get his drunk ass once again. 

I drove to the club he was at and dragged him in the car. 

I was driving when he said, "I thought you wanted to change. Remember that conversation?" Robert said with slurs between, "Yes! But it's hard to change when nobody believes in you. Plus my mommy likes me the way I am." 

I sighed looking at him from the corner of my eye, "Alright white boy." 

I dropped him off at home got him in the house and drove off to my apartment. I took a shower and walked out to watch some TV. It was always weird sleeping in my bed alone, but these days it's been feeling especially empty. 

Cheol's been leaving me voicemails, so I don't forget him. Our time schedules are drastically different so it's always hard to catch a call from him. But he was going to be in America soon enough. In fact, he'd be here in three hours. 

So I stayed up waiting for him to show up at my door. 

Day🌼

Ya'll I got a nomination for best choreographer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Valen👠

Oh shit that's fucking willeeeee

Day🌼

Sound happier bitch!

You

I am so happy for you! 

You

CHEOL'S COMING OVER IN T-MINUS 2 hours 27 minutes and 42 seconds!

Valen👠

peak crazy rn

Day🌼

Counting down the seconds is kinda scary

Valen👠

I remember we stalked Dino together in my car at night to see if he was inviting other chicks to his dorm 

You

Didn't Valen and Dino both live in the same dorm....

Day🌼

I DIDN'T WANNA DO IT ALONE!

Finally, at 11:47 pm I heard a knock on my door to see Cheol standing in his huge clothes, red hair, and luggage. He pulled me into an eager hug and kissed my head.