Interview🍋

The camera followed me around as I messed with my backup dancers. I looked at the camera, "I'm annoying." My backup dancer, Sabrina walked behind me. "It's bullshit honestly." 

I laughed as she hugged me closer and said, "How does it feel, your album comes out in a week." 

I laughed, "I know. It's scary as fuck." I looked at the makeup artist walking over to do my makeup. They started adjusting my hair and makeup. 

I smiled, "This is my lovely hair and makeup dressers. We have Frankie and Jesus." I smiled, "I know, Jesus is such a cool name." 

My hairdresser, Jesus, laughed. "Thank you Y/N." I smiled and Frankie quietly worked on my lips. 

The staff asked, "Do you have anything to say to your fans." I said, "Uhm... stream the album well." I added, "Also I love you so much and never leave me because I have attachment issues and even if I never met you in person I still love you guys a lot." 

The director yelled into the mic that it was ready. We started recording the music video and I was on my way to go home. 

I opened the door and saw Cheol sitting on the couch with Layla.

She turned one a month ago and now she acts grown. Babbling and being crazy. I walked in and kissed Layla on the head. "baba!" I smiled, "It's me, baba! Hi, bubs." 

Layla corrected me, "I'm not Buba, he is Buba." She pointed at Cheol. 

I laughed, "I know. Where's mommy?" She said, "Mama dirty." I laughed, "She's showering?" 

Layla nodded laughing and looked back at the TV when the music came back on. Tony walked out of her room with a pacifier and Cheol's keys. 

"C'mon Lele. We have to go get candy from the men in white coats." She stood up and walked over to Tony. 

Tony mouthed, "We're going to the doctor." 

"Ahh." Cheol said, "You're chauffeur is downstairs. Do you need help?" 

She shook her head, "Not my first rodeo." She walked downstairs holding Layla's hand. I looked at Cheol and he asked, "How was the shoot? You haven't been home lately." 

I nodded, "I know... it's been so fun being out all the time but I get sad when I think about you not being there with me." I sat next to Cheol and leaned on his shoulder. 

Cheol smiled and kissed me softly. I smiled as he kissed my neck softly. "Have you been masturbating for me, baby?" I sighed, "Nothing is as big as you baby." 

He smiled while kissing my neck. 

I bit my lip as we both stood up carefully. I held his hand and led him to the bedroom. His hand clasped into mine as I closed the door behind us. 

Slowly we made out as he stuck his tongue down my throat. He began unbuttoning my shirt and dropped me to the bed. His hands traveled to my boobs and he began to fondle them in the bra. 

He continued kissing my neck while taking off my bra to lick my boobs. His hot mouth sucked hard on my nipple putting them between his teeth. I groaned as he slid his tongue between my boobs.