Damn Meetings

"Waahh. All that hair is in this one braid?!" I laughed as Cheol helped unbraid my hair. 

I was on the last one. He'd take thirty minutes on one braid because he was so gentle. All because I flinched one time when he tugged a little too hard. 

Cheol seemed like he had something on his mind, and judging by how long Tony had been in her room, it probably had something to do with her. 

"What's happening in that big head of yours?" 

"BIG?" 

I laughed as he finally finished my last braid. I grabbed his hands carefully and turned around to face him. The bed shifted as I sat crisscrossed applesauce, facing him. He sat the same facing me. 

"Cheollie."

He smiled looking at my hair. He carefully touched my hair to inspect it. His eyes lit up at how thick it was. He lifted my long poofy bangs out my face to see me smiling. I could tell he found my hair so interesting. Being able to touch it as much as possible without feeling the need to tell me he doesn't mean it offensively, must be new for him. 

"Cheol, focus." I blew my bangs out of my face and grabbed a scrunchy to tie them up. He laughed, "You look like Kkuma." I smiled and Kkuma crawled from under the bed to bark at us. 

Cheol's hands dropped to my thighs and he rubbed them slightly. "I had a long talk with Tony. I won't tell you the details because just in case she's not comfortable with talking to you about it. But, she doesn't want to go to America." I furrowed my eyebrows, "Is it because of me?" 

His hand rubbed my arm, "No baby. It's because of the community built there. Bullying, and shaming." 

Cheol shook his head looking upset, "So, I was wondering if she could stay with me. I know, there's a language barrier, and I'm not that fluent, but I have the members for support and Dae. I won't bring her around the boys, she can stay with me during the first half of the tour until I leave the country and I'll leave her with Dae when she comes back." I said, "I-... I'm a little jealous, why does she trust you more." 

Cheol laughed, "It's because she idolizes me. She's a good kid, she's just in a bad situation." I said, "Have you talked to her about it?" 

He thought to himself for a second before saying, "I wanted to ask you first so we can agree as a team. I wanted to present the option to her as a team as well." I smiled. 

We're a team... 

I kissed him on the lips and said, "I love the way you think." He kissed me back quickly as I fell backward so he would be on top. He kissed my neck making me bite my lip. Tony's door opened and we jumped off each other. 

Cheol looked at me, "Go talk to her." I nodded a little nervous and walked outside. 

I closed the door and pressed my body against it. "Tony?" Her footsteps came over and I said, "Hey kiddo." 

She smiled, "Did you need something?" I asked, "You okay? I haven't seen you since last night. I mean, I had time to take my hair out." She laughed, "Yeah, I just had some pent-up anger. It's okay, I told Cheol."