Adopted

I was packing my clothes up from Dae's place. "I'll miss you being around..." I smiled, "Stop it you." She groaned while packing up my clothes. Tony wasn't even helping anymore, she was eating popcorn on my bed. 

"I thought Ponyo was about birds?" 

I furrowed my eyebrows, "What the hell?!" Dae's phone rang, "Hey baby. Hmm? Yeah, I can be there in an hour." She smiled, "I love you more." I laughed, she didn't even know I heard everything over the phone that one night. 

She hung up, "Dino needs me to teach the kids the intro again. I'm also choreographing stage performances for Stray Kids! Ugh. Life ain't easy." 

Yoshi walked in sniffing around and jumped on the bed with Tony. Yoshi has been obsessing over Tony's growing stomach. It's odd seeing a fifteen-year-old pregnant. The first month she spent in Korea with me was horrible. She had broken up with her boyfriend and was crying every day. On top of that, Valen had to go and she missed him too. 

So, Yoshi being the little rizzler he is, would lay next to her as comfort. They naturally became close and now she's sad about leaving Yoshi behind. 

I told her she'd spend the majority of her time at Dae's place since Cheol is prepping for a comeback in April and I'll be working on the Kid's album, Dae will be off work for a little. But, in the meantime, we'll pack millions of clothes. 

Dae folded up my shirt and packed it in another box, "Tony, as much as I know we love to watch Ponyo, can we turn on some MUSIC!" 

Tony jumped leading her to drop the hard-ass remote on my forehead. "OW! God dammit!" Tony rushed to my aid, "I'm so sorry! FORGIVE ME!" 

I rubbed my forehead and Dae grabbed the remote. She switched through music selections to see my old music. "Holy shit! Would you look at that!" 

She clicked it and I groaned hearing my singing coming through the speaker. 

"Is that you Y/N?" 

"Yes, Tony." 

I was side-eyeing the shit out of Dae who was enjoying the music. Dae said, "This is the Y/N I miss. Making bops and shit!" I listened to my old producing style. Everything has changed about it. 

Ugh, this kinda makes me wanna put out new music. 

I rolled my eyes after feeling my phone vibration on the floor. I pressed the screen to see Cheol saying he was coming over. Dae was standing up and dancing around with Tony. I hearted Cheol's message wanting to be back in the moment. 

Dae pulled me up from the floor. "This song is my favorite!" Dae sang my lyrics, "I know you so bad that I can predict what you possibly eating for breakfast!" I laughed at my lyrics. 

Dae was smiling while singing the quick verse before going back to the chorus. "What the heck is this? This is my reality! Better than the movies, talking Bennet Wesley! Yeah, I'm sorry, I'm sorry! Tryna be with me! Prom is coming up, do you wanna go with me!" 

We danced around until the door creaked open and there Cheol was standing at the door. 

"OH FUCK!" All three of us panicked. My heart was racing as Cheol asked, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you. Am I interrupting something?"