Homebody

"Ugh, what happened last night?" I turned to a now conscious Dae in bed. 

"You were more drunk and dazed than the song my nigga." 

"Not the Enhyphen reference. You know I did choreo for them?" I laughed nodding and she perked up. Right after she held her head in pain. 

"Fuck. Can you get me some water? OH MY GOD!" 

She started to panic. I laid her back down. "I called out of work for you." Her eyes seemed watery, "You're such a good friend." 

I laughed and walked into the kitchen. I got her water and lay back in the bed. "How's producing for the debut album?" 

I looked at her. "It's stressful, the kid barely knows what he wants for the album so I'm just sending him old ass beats." 

She said, "What's his stage name again?" I said, "Lil boobies." She laughed out loud, "Oh my god, kids these days are so dumb." 

I said, "Girl, you're literally in the gen z." She waved at me and asked, "Yeah, but 'Lil boobies' look like a young Justin Bieber." 

She took the medicine I handed to her as I cuddled up next to her. "Remember that one guy you said reminded you of me?" 

She rubbed my head as I lay on her chest. "What guy? The K-pop idol?" I nodded. "What did you fuck up?" 

I furrowed my eyebrows, "Hey! I didn't fuck up anything... He asked for my number." 

"WHAT!? BITCH! HE DID- AH fuck, my head." 

She jolted up and held her head. I repositioned myself to turn my back towards her on the bed. 

"He wants me to work on a solo song." 

"S coups of SEVENTEEN right?" 

I nodded, "Which by the way, I didn't know who he was..." She laughed, "But somehow you still managed to make an Enhyphen reference...?" 

I said, "I wrote fever! They're my babies." 

She rolled her eyes, "Whatever. But, do you actually wanna work on the song? Or are you going to push this very hot and sexy opportunity away?"

I grumbled, "He hasn't even texted me, he probably wanted a one-night stand... I know how hot men work, and he... was hot." 

"Everyone says he's very scary but I've talked to him once and he's cutesy Bootsy." 

I laughed, "He showed signs." She laughed and drank some more water. "I think you should pursue him." I said, "Nah, no call no balls.

She nodded but my phone rang. "Choke me with a spoon! Is that him?" I said, "No, it's lil boobies." She choked on her water instead. 

"Yo?" 

"YURRRRRRTTT! My bad, I got a lotta ass in my face, but you know me, rejecting them. Too many hoes when I only want one."