So Needy

I licked the ice cream from the cone as Cheol and I went on a midnight walk. 

"It's cold outside and we're eating ice cream." He laughed, "My physical therapist said I need to exercise my leg. That's beside the point though! You like your ice scream?" 

I laughed, "Ice cream babe." He said excitedly, "I've been learning English for you." 

I smiled, "And how's that going?" He searched his mind for the word, "Hard." I laughed and licked my 'ice scream' as he called it. 

I looked back at him and he said, "You got some on your lip." I said, "Kiss me." He followed directions. 

He kissed my lips, and feeling those soft, plump, lips on mine gave me a fever. He bit my lip and I opened my mouth for him. His kisses always felt so soft and gentle. Just how I like it, he's always been so gentle. 

He kissed my neck as we suddenly got heated and I heard something drop. 

"NO!" 

He pulled away in shock thinking I yelled at him. "MY ICE SCREAM!" He laughed and picked it up throwing it to a nearby trash can. 

"Have mine." 

I looked at his bitten ice cream. 

"You disgust me." He laughed as I snatched it from him. 

His hand slid from my waist and he gave me another kiss. "So cute." I smiled looking at him.

He makes me genuinely happy. 

He held my hand as we walked back to his apartment. 

We fell asleep in each other's arms but when I woke up to a fever and sore throat... I knew we both had gotten a cold. "Cheol." 

He fluttered his eyes open to hear my sniffling. He jolted awake to make sure I wasn't crying. 

"Are you sick?" His senses came in as he realized I was sick. "Oh no." 

I laughed, "It's okay!" He said, "Come here." 

He felt my head and smiled, "Definitely sick. I'm gonna get you some medicine and a cold rag. I'll bring you to the doctor later today." 

"But what about you?" 

I pressed my hand against his forehead feeling an obvious fever. 

He carefully stood up and walked out of the room not answering. 

How did he even manage to hurt himself this time? 

There was a knock on the door and I said, "Come in!" In walked that same man from before.

"Hey... so your Y/N?" 

I nodded, "Who are you?" 

"His brother."