Hospital

After Dae was done they decided to keep her overnight in case she was more hurt than she led on. I walked out of the building and called an Uber to Cheol's place. I knocked on the door to be greeted by him. 

He hugged me gently and I smiled into his warmth. 

He tucked his head into my neck and I flinched. "That tickled." 

He kissed it, "Can we just cuddle?" I pulled away with my hand on both his shoulders and said, "Yes. After a shower." 

He opened the door fully letting me in. I ran to his room and jumped in the shower, and then his bed. 

Kkuma jumped on the bed and stood on my lap staring at me. I cupped her face and smooshed it around. 

"Hi, little mama's! I missed you." 

She licked my finger and I scooted her closer. Cheol walked in to see me already cuddling with his dog. "I asked to cuddle first." 

I laughed and invited him on the bed and he pulled me into his warmth. I felt so small. 

"Can we watch Ponyo again?" He laughed as he opened the TV to my favorite movie. 

We were silent as I fell asleep in his arms. 

I woke up early for the studio but when I looked at Cheol sleeping deeply, I lied back down.

You

Hyung... I'm not gonna be there early today, I'll be there around 4 I got some stuff to take care of is that alright boss?

Christopher!

Yeah bro is everything alright???

You

Just some stuff with my friend's

Christopher!

Wut does that mean? Lol?

You

LMAO dwabi fr just know I ain't lying

Christopher!

Alrighty

Cheol woke up to see me staring at my phone. He let out a faint breath and pulled me closer groaning in my ear. 

His head was right next to my ear as he slept on his stomach. He lifted his head gently rubbing his face. 

His cheeks were red as the color rushed to his face. His lips were plump and bright red too. I leaned in for a small kiss and he pulled away smiling. 

"I thought you'd be at work?"

"I didn't wanna go." 

He smiled and kissed me again. I got out the bed and to the bathroom to brush my teeth. He turned to me and his buff long arms dropped from the triangles his legs made in the sheets.

"You sure?" 

"Yesh!" 

I had the toothpaste still in my mouth. I walked back to the bathroom to spit. I walked back in, "Spit in my mouth next time."