TWENTY-SEVEN| 💘

Oh shit...

"Well, do you have nothing to say?" He asked, clearly mad. I couldn't move or let alone speak. What do....I say..

"Answer me jeongin." He said lowly.

"I-I don't-"

"You don't know, what, jeongin??" He asked. "You couldn't have mentioned that, not on our first date, not on the second- not even when we slept together?"

"I'm sorry." I said, my voice cracking.

"Sorry isn't enough, jeongin." He said, his voice was quiet and hurt. "I want an explanation, now."

I just looked down at my lap, thinking of what to say that wouldn't make this worse, while simultaneously trying to keep myself from crying.

I guess I can't blame anyone but myself...

"I was afraid.....you wouldn't want to go out with me.." I admitted, sniffling a bit.

Seungmin shook his head. "So you just thought I'd never find out?" He asked breathlessly.

"No....I was gonna tell you, once we got closer.."

"I think sleeping together was close enough jeongin." He said bitterly, throwing off the blanket as he got off the bed.
"How did you even end up doing that? Is that how you can afford this place? were you ever even an actual model?" He asked, turning back to me.

"I- I'm not a porn star, I did streams.... it's different." I mumbled, looking down again. I knew seungmin must have been looking at me like I was crazy.

"Ok, stop." He said putting up his hand. "It's not about the details- well I mean I'm glad to hear that cause the porn industry is extremely abusive and dangerous.." he trailed off. "But that's not the point, that's not the problem, I don't care what you've done jeongin, I care that you didn't tell me, especially cause you specifically hid it from me because you knew I would have wanted to know." He scolded, hands on his hips.

"It was only because I was afraid you'd leave, I don't even do that anymore." I whined, moving to the edge of the bed so I'd be in front of seungmin.

"Well I'd hope not.....you do just want to be with me.. right..?" He asked.

I nodded hastily "of course, of course, I want to be yours Seungmin, I promise I don't want to be with anyone else." I said, grabbing his wrist and holding it.

"I believe you.......but I'm not happy about you lying jeongin." He said.

"I know....I'm sorry." I mumbled. "Are you doing to leave me?" I whined, my eyes finally started to water.

"Of course not jeongin, don't be ridiculous-"

"I-its not ridiculous, I-I deserve it." I cried, hiding my face in my hands, letting go of seungmins wrist. Seungmin shook his head, sitting back down on the bed next to me.

"Stop crying jeongin, please.." he said softly, placing his hand on my shoulder.

"I'm so sorry Minnie." I cried, he turned me towards him, letting me wrap my arms around his neck hugging him. "Please I'll do anything, p-please." I mumbled into his shirt.

"I'm not going anywhere, jeongin, just stop crying innie, please." He said, patting my back. "Just calm down....ok"

"Ok." I sniffled. "I'm sorry I embarrassed you.." i mumbled. "I deleted all the recordings...b-but I can't erase all the screenshots." I explained, tears still rolling down my cheek. "I'm so embarrassed."

"Don't worry about him, jeongin. I'll tell changbin to forget it, he's just extra." He said, giving me a small nod.

"No.... he's a good friend that wanted to be honest.... since I wasn't.." I muttered. Seungmin just continued to hug me, not saying anything in response. It was quiet for a couple minutes, I just continued to cry, the amount of disgust I felt, making it hard to even think.

After a while, seungmin wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me back to the bed as he scooted back towards the headboard.
"I really don't care about your past, innie, I only care about you and us, it really is just about being honest with me...ok?" He asked, running his fingers through my bangs as he looked down at me.

"Ok." I said quietly, still unable to
look up at him. "So you're not going home..?"

"No, I'm not going anywhere innie.." He smiled. "Just don't hide anything else from me, understand?" He said, putting his hand under my chin, making me look up at him.

"I understand.." I nodded.

"Good." He smiled. "Now how about we get back to what we were going." He said sweetly, leaning down to peck my lips.

"I don't understand, you really aren't mad..?" I asked, pulling away.

"Well you love me, don't you?" He asked.

"Of course." I nodded.

"Ok, then I don't need to worry about any of that." He said before pecking my forehead.
"You're mine now, so....it doesn't really matter does it?" He asked.

Yeah.....It's official, Seungmins either the sweetest person on earth......or he's just completely insane...

I think it's the ladder...

"I don't deserve you Minnie." I said, trying my best to smile.

"Don't say that, innie, everyone makes mistakes, it doesn't mean you aren't worthy of love." He said, hugging me tightly. "I care about you innie, and as long as you love me, I'm not going anywhere, i promise." He said, smiling as he nuzzled into my cheek again.

Yeah....I definitely don't deserve him..

"Seungmin?" I asked.

"Yes, love?" He replied, starting to kiss my cheek repeatedly.

"Are you an actual puppy?"

"...."

"Excuse me?" He chuckled.