THIRTY-THREE|💘

"What..?" Seungmin muttered.

"He's gone, he's dead, ok? Is that what you wanted to know? There you got what you wanted." I cried, shoving him away from me.

"Innie I didn't know." He said hastily grabbing me again. "Just calm down baby, please I didn't mean to-"

I smacked him away, covering my face again. "This is so embarrassing." I cried. Seungmin wrapped his arms around me, hugging me.

"No, no it's not, just come here, love." He said, bringing me back to the bed. "Come here." He gently grabbed my waist, pulling me towards him.

"Why did you have to keep asking?" I cried, wiping my eyes.

"I didn't know, innie, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you cry-"

"Well I was obviously upset, I-i asked you to stop." I whined. He nodded, wiping my cheek and moving my hair away from my face.

"I was just afraid baby, I thought you were still thinking of another man, I didn't think he had passed away.....I didn't know.." he said remorsefuly.

I nodded, barring my face in the crook of his neck. " I don't love any other men seungmin, why would you think that?"

"Minho said.....that I looked like him, like you didn't really want me.....but I was just a replacement for him.."

I didn't even know what to say to that. Why does Minho have to be such an ass sometimes.

"I have a type......but you don't look like him." I mumbled. It was quiet for a long moment, seungmin patted my back, hugging me closer to his chest.

"What happened to him.." he asked softly. I shook my head, sniffling. I don't know if I can even speak.

"h-he hurt himself." I managed to let out. You can do this jeongin.. i took a deep breath. "His parents....found out w-we were together...... after days of getting beaten." I paused, taking another breath. "He couldn't take it anymore.."

"Oh God."
"I'm sorry innie."

I nodded, nuzzling into him. "I-its ok, you didn't mean to." I sniffled.

I know Seungmin wouldn't ever mean to hurt me..

"Thanks innie.... you're such a forgiving boyfriend." He smiled, trying to lighten the mood, kissing my cheek. I nodded again, turning my head to meet his gaze. He leaned in, connecting our lips for a long moment, softly pressing his tongue against mine.

"I'm never gonna leave you innie." He said, pressing our foreheads together. "Ok?"

"Ok." I nodded, hoping it was the truth. I cupped his cheek, kissing him again. He hummed cutely, tightening his grip on my waist "Let's just stay in today, ok baby?" He said, tilting his head.

"Ok." I agreed, laying back against his chest.

(.....)

After ten or so more minutes of cuddling, seungmin suggested we do something easy around the house, like maybe baking. I thought it was a fun idea, so we went into the kitchen, not quite knowing what to make.