Chapter 1: Welcome Home Cole!

Azura's POV
We are leaving Oman.

Cole wanted to go back to the Hamptons, where he grew up. He wants to get back home, to his normal life. Normal is scary for me. I fear I will end up forgotten as his past life merges with his present. I fear I will fade from existence. I pulled Amir close to me, kidding the top of his head with fondness.

"Are you alright?" He asked me.

"No." I told him.

He will also fade like me.

I think I would have preferred if Cole really had amnesia. If he did, I wouldn't worry about losing him.

"What's wrong?" He's slowly packing up.

Amir is quite affectionate. I never miss a moment when he's trying to check up on me or just letting me know he loves me. We have a special relationship.

"I'm sad about leaving Oman." I looked around the palatial home. It's the most beautiful home I've lived in. "I love this house."

What I love is that all this is the result of my money. None of it is Cole's. My uncle feels regret and he has been including me in the oil business. There's no more scrubbing floors for me. Now I live a comfortable life and I have started a trust fund for Amir. He won't know the troubles I've been through.

"Then we should stay."

"Do you remember the people who visited us while we lived in the apartment in Marseilles?"

"Yes. My aunt Coleen gave me a lot of money!" He smiled.

Coleen keeps in touch with both Cole and I. I'm sad about what happened to her when the bomb exploded in her office. She's a good person.

"Your father misses the other two, his parents. Just like you would miss me and your dad if you were away for a long time. That's why we are moving."

"That's a beautiful explanation." Cole joined us, looking tall and forever cunningly handsome. My husband is hot. I fall in love with him every single day. "For a complicated situation."

He suddenly picked Amir up and they started playing their rough games. Knowing it's the end of packing, I allowed their chaos to fall to the background and I started picking up what's left.

I have this crippling fear that these are among the lady happy moments we will have as a family of three. When we go to the Hamptons, Cole will be chasing after the mystery of his death and facing off with his father. It's all unlnown. My biggest concern is if I'll be able to keep Amir safe.

After I finished packing, I left them still playing. I have a few things to get together before I leave.

Sitting on my dresser is a little pink onesie. I recently went to a baby shower, Bea Bellingerre's baby shower, and I forgotten to add this to the gifts I got her. Bea and Marc have been befriending us since the accident. I like them.

"Are you asking me for something?"

I smiled softly as I turned to look at him. I would love to have a daughter with him. It will be a beautiful addition to our family. "Can you grant my wish?"

He approached me and held my waist. "Are you kidding me? Who wouldn't want a little girl as beautiful as you? Wish granted. Right now?"

"Are you serious?" I laughed.

"Are you?" He chuckled too.

We both grew serious. I held his hard biceps. "I am. I want another baby with you. I want our family to grow."

"I would like that too. Whenever you're ready, tell me and I'll make it happen. Who knows? We may just get a set of twins."

"Twins would be lovely. I've always wanted twins!"