Chapter 14: She's Out!

Cole's POV
"I'm starting to think Bruce and Nick were onto something when they said you are full of shit."

Tony.

Happy Tony is the life of a party. He's the kind of guy everyone is ants to be around. Angry Tony is violent and full of bad intentions.

"I don't know what you are talking-"

His s ift fist met the side of jaw in a hard assault. I dtummbked into the house, finding support against the console table. Azura's favorite lamp fell off and broke into pieces. Tony invited himself in, fists still balled. Before I had tome to react, he drove another fist into my face and another swiftly into my side before I caught it.

"Stop it Tony!" I pushed him away.

"You assaulted my little sister you piece of scum!"

Shit! Naila told him!

"Look Tony, I can explain. I wasn't all there that night. I was drunk."

"That is not good enough a reason to run her life!" He approached me swiftly ready to fight.

When he tried to hit me again, I grabbed him and threw him across the room. Tony is tall, with a leaner build. Being light on his feet comes with his light weight.

"Stay down! We don't have to do this!"

He took a moment to get up. He looked around at the mess. "Maybe not today. But I'll get you for this." He kicked his way through pillows, furniture and pushed me aside. "For what it's worth, I'm happy Azura got away from you. You are toxic."

This is bad.

***
"More bruises Cole?" My mother asked me. "Who did you fight with?"

"I had a run-in with Tony. I don't want to talk about it."

"Fair enough. Remember this?" My mom pulled the white sheet off a white piano in storage.

Since she tried hypnosis we have been looking at photographs, she has been taking me to places I used to love and now she is moving a few things from storage. My heart skipped a few beats when I remembered Naila bent over it with her school skirt pushed up and her torn panty on the floor. My pants were low with my body thrusting forward with much force. She was moaning so loudly I had reached out to muffle her mouth. We were in the music room with the door slightly ajar but it didn't mean the whole house couldn't hear us going at it hard on the piano. I fought the pressure that pumped wildly toward my interest.

I folded my fist, imagining her hair still nestled in my hand as I banged her fast and hard. That had to be roughest I've been when we used to be intimate. She was very sore afterwards and I could tell from the way she walked. We soaked in my tub afterwards and made love a little more gently. It was a bad day because protection I used ripped twice and I didn't tell her.

"Yes I do. Naila and I had sex right here." I ran my fingers over the fine glossy white grand piano my father bought me when I was thirteen. "She was worried about protection. After it ripped I promised myself I will pull out."

"Did you?" My mother asked.

"I came sooner than I expected. I didn't tell her so as not to worry her. Later on when we did it again, protection ripped." I laughed over the misfortunes of that day. "I didn't tell her that either. She wanted to go to Barcelona to study art after graduation. I was upset that we would be apart so I asked her to come over. Instead of talking about it we had a lot of sex."

"When was this?" My mother persisted as I sat on the bench running my fingers over the keys.

I hope I still have it. I hit a few keys, playing a soft melodic tune. It is the same one I used to play Naila.