Chapter 7: The Agitator

Azura's POV
"Amir! How many times do I have to tell you to put your Legos away?" I s reamed with nothing but pain. I stumbled onto the pointy things and my foot hurts like hell. I'm looking around for the boy but I can't see him. "Amir!"

It's unusually silent. Where could he be? I can hear the TV but not his usual laughter.

When I came down the steps, I saw him at the door. I have told him countless times not to open the door for strangers! He has no business opening doors!

"Amir! Who are you talking to?" I pulled him back to see her.

She flashed a perfect smile at me. "I thought his name is Ethan."

"Go." He hurried away and I reduced the door opening. "What can I do for you?"

"Do I sense hostility?"

"Do I sense you wasting my time?" I asked her.

"Oh please. You're just a glorified housewife. It's not like you have much to do." She looked me over. "Is Cole home?"

"No."

"Are you lying?"

"No."

"Can I come in and wait for him?"

"No."

I have gotten to her. The smile is gone. Leen told me that she went over to Nick's and asked something very inappropriate from him. The only man she cannot mess around with is Marc Anthony. She's desperate and hard wired to destruction.

"Look Azura, I'm done playing nice with you. I just got Cole back after I thought he was dead. I'm not letting another second slip. Can you move? It is his house after all, not yours."

She tried to push me but I pushed back harder, hard enough for her to land on her bum. With nothing but fkaring rage in her silver eyes, she got up ready to fight. I stepped out and closed the door, ready to match her.

"Get off my property Naila. I'm asking nicely."

"Let me tell you something. I'm the first woman Cole has ever lived or ever been with. No one ever forgets their first. You are a prolonged rebound, a crutch he needed during his amnesia. Now that he's back home, your services are no longer required. I'll take it from here."

I would have clawed at her face if it want for Freya's and Leen's presence. I held back and when she saw them, her whole expression changed.

"All this years and you are still such a bitch." Leen addressed her. "Haven't you ever heard of character development?"

"Leen. You look... unflattering. But then against you always struggled to maintain a waistline."

Leen's hand left her side in a folded fist that found it's place right in Naila's smug face. Freya caught the second one and we both had to restrain Leen from physical action. "I'll break you in half!" She screamed.

"Be careful. I would hate for you to fall with all that weight!" Naila kept taunting her.

"Naila leave! Right now! Go!" Freya physically pushed her away.

"Are you ashamed Freya? Isn't this what you did years ago? Didn't you go after another woman's husband?"

Out if rage I pushed her right off my porch and she fell into the rose bushes. She got herself up and my bodyguards quickly escorted her away.

"Are you okay?" Leen asked me.

I nodded while trying to still my breath and shaking body. I can't stand that woman. I beckoned over a man from my security detail. "I never want to see that woman cross my property line ever again! She will not speak to my son!"