Chapter 22: The Red Dance

Naila's POV
"Naila, what are you-"

I didn't waste a second I jumped to straddle the tall man dressed in a tux. I kissed him savagely, gripping hold of the back of his head to guide him into submission.

Cole got the hint and held me, kissing me back just as hard. He pushed everything off the console table to have me sit on top. Our starving lips did not hold back from the expression of our love. No words are needed, just roaming hands and eager bodies.

When he suddenly pulled away, I protested. "No! Don't stop. Please don't stop."

"As much as I want to do this right now, I can't."

I wrapped my legs around him to cage him. "Why not?"

"Because I am going to be late for the ceremony."

"Oh that. You do know it's all pretentious, right? Their charity is just a reflection of how guilty they are."

"What a way to ruin the mood." He pulled away.

"I'm sorry. That came out wrong."

"No it didn't. It's exactly hiw you feel Naila. You hate my family. I don't like your family either. So tell me, how is this supposed to make sense? What is this anyway? What are we doing?"

"I have been thinking about this since you kissed me. I want this. I want to remember our love making. There has never been anything like it." I laced our fingers, drawing him to me. "I just need a moment. Just a moment Cole Michael."

He allowed me to kiss him again.

"I'll be late."

"That's okay baby. Just a little late won't hurt." I unbuckled his belt and cast it aside. I unbuttoned qnd ubzipped his pants, filling my hand to satisfy my curiosity. "Your friend down south is certainly eager for this."

"We both are." He growled softly and picked me up.

Our lips picked up where we left off, hungry and determined. We crashed on the sofa, him on top of me, working his way through my clothes fast!

I don't remember Cole being like this! Has it been that long really? For me to forget my lover. I love it. I love him. My whole body is eager to be explored.

It was without any further wait that he filled me in an instant. I cried out in pleasure, falling in love with the thrill of his entire length sliding in and out of me. He is leaving me breathless and about to scream my lungs out! I shifted beneath him fully aware of his hungry gaze on me. He wears a very delicate frown breathing very hard with each thrust he is giving. I'm holding onto it like my lifeline, a passionate reminder that our bodies belong together! I began to match every thrust, kiss and embrace. I h or him close to me, skin to skin we made fierce love.

There can never be a man who makes me feel this way. There can never be a love like ours. Separated by time but still picking up exactly where we left off.

"I love you." I whispered digging my nails into his shoulder and pulling him in with my legs circled around his waist. "I love you Cole."

He silenced me with his lips kissing me more savagely. He is squeezing my breast hard enough to make me linger in euphoria. His lips aren't shy at all, kissing every part of me he can.

In the heigh of our euphoria, just as my body is aching for a release, his phone started to ring.

"No baby! Leave it!" I pleaded.

"It could be important." He slowed down to reach for it but I wrestled him to get on top and began to have the ride of my life.

Being vulnerable and helpless to my onslaught, Cole surrendered. He began to grown out with impending climax. I kept up the fast rhythmic movements until I saw exploded with a much needed release. Cole followed soon after.