Author's Note

I want to take a moment and thank all of you who have been reading. I appreciate the effort on your part.

This book has honestly been the hardest for me to put together because this is our most tragic couple. That is why the stories in their books are a bit darker than the others.

Regardless of their imperfections, Cole and Naila share the kind of love that has survived time, tragedy, betrayal and losses. Their kind of love is built to stand the test of time.

As I put them on pause until Bas comes around,  I'll be working on the final book of this generation, Book #6 of the Balotelli Bale Series: Regina Mia & The Godfather.

Just to take a moment to talk about the upcoming book, in the previous drafts I glossed over a lot of details that should have been part of the story. Having all the books written sort of gave me enough foresight to look back and decide what needs to be added. If you'll be reading along, then it should be a thrilling journey for another pair that has tested each other's limits.

Again, thank you to the silent readers, thank you to those who actually remembered to vote. Thank you to those who shared their comments.

mainSTAR you are the most passionate one about this couple. I remember when I first came up with my first draft you suggested that Cole Michael's character should be played by Chris Evans. It has stuck in my head since. As much as the story didn't take the routes you wanted, the destination remained same. I know we got into it a bit, hope all is good.

mztayoxx you are another fan of the couple and I thank you for following along. Your suggestion to give Frank a different ending was quite helpful.

Other than that guys, let's conclude this generation.

Lots of love.