Chapter 11: The bait

Naila's POV
"I'm not here to fight with you." I informed the woman walking hand in hand with her son. "Can we talk?"

"No." She declined rather sharply.

Regardless of her response, I approached. The Freya Nora diamond is bold on her finger, sparkling in the late morning light. "Azura, I need you to understand something. Please give me a few minutes."

"Amir, go stand over there. Don't go anywhere." She sent off the little boy. "What do you want?"

"I know a little boy with the same blue eyes. His name is Bas... Sebastian Michael, my son... Cole's son."

Her face became pallid with shock. "What are you saying?"

"Cole and I have a son."

"You are a conniving liar! You are making this up to drive me away!"

"I'm not. Sebastian is real. Even before our son, Cole and I were always sweethearts. I have known him since we were kids. No one forgets a connection like that and you know it! You feel it deep inside that your marriage isn't going to work. Why are you holding onto a man who will leave you?"

She laughed harshly. "Let me guess, he will leave me for you? And you two along with your imaginary son will be a happy family?"

I slapped her. "My son is not imaginary!"

She slowly brought her hand to her cheek, her eyes suddenly bloodshot.

"Amir is real. You can see him for yourself. He is the product of love. Your insistence on ruining my marriage will ruin his life. If you have a conscience, you will stop this Naila. You will stop coming after my marriage so that my son can have a father."

"My son needs a father too. It's fair game."

"Only someone as twisted as you are would think this is a game. Shame on you." She walked away briskly and took her son's hand.

Now she will confront Cole and it will be easier for me to tell Cole everything.

***
French seems to be the way to go.

Nick married a French woman. She was crazy but he was smitten at first and they looked like the best power couple. I honestly prefer her to Kei. She had character.

Tony's involvement with Brianne Delatour -a spicy and sophisticated red haired French woman- resulted to Scotty, a lovely red-haired boy.

Keira married the sizzling hot Theo Sinclair who happens to be French and Coleen's new boy toy according to tabloids. They can't keep their hands off each other. The icing on the cake is that they are having a baby together.

Now it is my turn and I have a ruggedly handsome hunk to myself. I can't stop staring at him as he walks on the edge of the yacht, deeply engaged in a phone call. The wind blew threw his dark mane of hair and his white shirt followed suit floating in the afternoon breeze. His toned torso makes me smile like a loon. I want to reach out and feel all those individually sculptured abs if not kiss them.

He noticed I am looking and he came closer. Pierre loves my attention. He has a big smirk on his face.

"You know you can touch ma louloute. It's all yours if you want it." He cast his shirt aside taking his place on top of me.

"That's the thing. If I touch you'll want to touch me. That's human. Oui?"

"Oui. And you're not ready for that stage of our relationship." He sighed sadly.

"No." I declined thinking of how Cole would feel. "Not yet."

But Cole is the one pushing me away.

He used the back of his hand to map my face.