Chapter 50

Taiki parked in the almost empty Black Moon parking lot, and Seiya pulled up seconds later. Seiya and Yaten laughed as they got out of the car.

"That was too good. Did you see Dad's expression when Taiki told him we're leaving?" Yaten laughed, patting Taiki on the shoulder approvingly. "Well done, you really showed your future boss side."

"Even though it wasn't intentional, it was necessary. I just hope Dad keeps quiet for a while now," mumbled the brown-haired one, hoping he hadn't made a mistake.

"He's probably got enough on his plate dealing with Mom right now. She's definitely going to give him an earful for driving us away," Yaten said, grinning broadly.

Seiya pulled Usagi close. "You did great," he whispered to her, giving her a quick kiss. They entered the building together.

One of the scantily clad ladies jumped off her stool and approached them. "The Kou gentlemen, what can I do for you?" she cooed, her eyes fixed on Yaten, who winked at her playfully.

"Nothing, thanks. We just want to go upstairs. By the way, are Michiru and Haruka in the house?" Taiki asked.

"Yes, Mrs. Kaio and Mrs. Tennoh are in the suite, but they don't want to be disturbed," the woman informed them, reaching for a small key cabinet. She handed the small silver key to Taiki. "You know the way."

Seiya's grin widened. "Go ahead, I'll catch up." His beloved looked confused, stopping him momentarily. "No, not what you're thinking. I'm just picking up Ruka," he explained.

"But the lady just said they don't want to be disturbed," Usagi said, still holding onto Seiya. "Darling, I don't care. Remember when they suddenly showed up in our bedroom? This is just payback." Then he gave her a kiss and broke away.

Seiya walked purposefully along the long corridor; he could find this path even in his sleep. When he arrived at Michiru's suite, his fingers flew over the keypad serving as a lock. Gracefully, he pushed the door open and couldn't help but wear a mischievous grin.

"I'm home. Where are you, my love?" he called through the hallway. Indeed, it took only a few moments before he heard Haruka's cursing from the bedroom. Slowly, he pushed down the door handle and continued to open it with his foot.

"Seiya, damn it, what the hell? Can't you see we're busy? Close the damn door! From the outside! Or do I have to explain the meaning of a closed door in a brothel to you?" Haruka hissed, throwing a pillow at him.

Skillfully, Seiya grabbed the flying object and immediately fired it back. "Oh, it seems to have escaped my notice that it was closed. But since you're obviously taking a break anyway, you can get dressed and come with me."

Michiru rolled her eyes; she was aware that Seiya wouldn't disappear so quickly. Gracefully, she stood up, smoothly pulled her dress up, and stood in front of Seiya. "Please be so kind and zip up my dress. Then I can also check everything around here again," she politely asked the intruder.

Seiya only grinned broadly at Haruka while helping her friend. "I'll have drinks brought for you," Michiru said as she left the room.

Haruka looked annoyed at her best friend. "Did that have to happen?"

"Not really, but I hope it might teach you something. So, come on, get up. Without Michiru, you surely don't want to continue here," he laughed. Haruka muttered something incomprehensible as she got up and reached for her clothes.

Usagi, Yaten, and Taiki were already sitting in the conference room, chatting when the two joined. Seiya took a seat next to Usagi and immediately claimed her hand. Here, everyone could see that she was his, and he wasn't going to let that go unnoticed.