Secret's out

Requested by mikeswigglue

IF ANYONE EVER ASKS WHY FREDDIE MERCURY IS THE CUTEST FUCKING BABY TO HAVe EVER LIVED JUST PRESENT THEM THIS ADORABLE ASS GIF 🥺 HE IS TOO FUCKING PURE MY HEART CAN'T HANDLE IT 😭

Yeahhhh so if anyone has noticed, I've had a pattern going on for the titles of these chapters, that pattern being naming the titles by the name of a Queen song or a Freddie solo song. However, that has gotten harder considering some of the scenarios I've been asked to write and sadly Queen doesn't have unlimited songs so I may resort to normal titles though I will definitely use Queen or Freddie song names if the prompt fits well enough. Just a mini note I decided to leave-

1977

"Why do we have to do all this shit? I can barely keep my eyes open it's so damn early." Freddie grumbled, dragging his suitcase behind him as you got off the plane.

"Because it's our job, touring is what making music brings." John reminded him dryly, though he wasn't enthused either.

"Well touring isn't my favorite thing at the moment then." Freddie rolled his eyes as you followed him through the crowd of people. 

"Oh cheer up, we'll be on stage performing in not too long." Roger pointed out, somehow not as grumpy and deadpan as the frontman.

"If Roger of all people isn't throwing a fit, you know something's wrong." You snickered quietly to Freddie as he giggled at your remark, the sound of his soft laughter making something tug on the strings of your heart.

"What was that?" Roger spun around, looking at you questioningly.

"Oh, nothing." You shrugged innocently, restraining a smirk.

You were Freddie's manager and a close friend of his, you had gone with him whilst he and the boys were on tour for their newest album.

You hadn't let it interfere with your daily tasks of working for him, but you couldn't help but feel an attraction to Freddie, a great attraction to him. You didn't know why that was, why you often felt yourself smile contagiously whenever Freddie smiled, whenever you blushed at the sound of his laugh, why you could never keep your eyes off him whenever he was near, why you would often dream about him and his perfect features when you laid in bed at night...

 You'd had that strong attraction to him for several years now, though you weren't pleased with yourself for having those feelings and often mentally berated yourself for it.

He only sees you as a friend and associate, he'd never like you like that Y/N...

"Y/N? Darling?" 

Freddie's voice snapped you out of your thoughts and brought you back to reality as you glanced up at the Persian.

"Are you okay?" He asked, making your cheeks flush at having spaced out like that as you nodded.

"Y-Yeah I'm fine, just got lost in my head a bit." You forced a laugh, biting your lip.

Freddie seemed satisfied with that answer and squeezed your shoulder gently before engaging in conversation with Brian.

You sighed to yourself, shaking your head at your hopeless little fantasies that you wished you could just push aside and be done with.

Really, Y/N, when are you going to get a fucking grip...

You had arrived at the hotel and checked in, going to your rooms. Once you finished unpacking, you decided to call up your sister Melanie, seeing that you told her you'd call her when you reached the hotel and you thought the boys would probably want time to unpack and finish getting settled in before they decide to do anything or go somewhere.