Chapter Nineteen

Everyone stop what you are doing and follow RheePtx because she has been supporting me on this book a lot; constantly voting and commenting. Her stories are amazing and will fill you Scomiche needs. I love you so much Rhiannon.

-----

The next day, Mitch woke up with his head resting on Scott's shoulder. Scott's arms were wrapped around his thin waist and holding him close.

The brunette just lay there admiring his boyfriend's facial features. Moments later, someone jumped onto the bed. Bomber, their, well Skylar's German Shepherd jumped onto the bed and Skylar running in after him.

Bomber curled himself up on Scott's stomach and Skylar sat next to Mitch.

"Good morning, sweetie." Mitch smiled at the small replica of Scott.

"Morning Da- I mean, Mister Grassi." She corrected herself.

"Sky, you can call me Mitch, Mister Grassi is for when we're in school, okay? You do realize we are going to be living together shortly and you can't keep calling me mister Grassi. Millie and Luke already call you Dad by his name."

Mitch didn't mention the fact that Skylar nearly called him 'Dad'. He would just talk to Scott later.

Scott stirred, causing Bomber to stand up on all fours and lick Scott's face.

"Ew, you nasty dog."

"Daddy, don't call Bomber nasty, that's mean. He's an adorable puppy."

"He sure is, babe." Scott replied. He leaned over and kissed Mitch's lips. "Good morning, Amore Mio."

"G'morning Scotty. You call me 'amore mio' a lot. Is it just because I'm Italian?"

"Of course not, it's just a cute pet name. Hey, by the way, I think we should go furniture shopping for the new house."

"Ooh, sure. Let's go get some breakfast."

"Daddy, can Millie come over today? No, wait, can she come over and can we go to Grandma's?" Skylar asked, her blue eyes twinkling like stars.

Scott looked over at his boyfriend with a questioning look.

"I'm sure she'd be excited."

"Great, then you can go. Do you want to stay there for the weekend? Mitchie, is that alright?"

"Of course it is. We can sort things out with the house and we'll get Luke to help us."

"Alright then, Sky, go pack your bag and take Bomber with you, whilst me and Mitchie make breakfast."

"Okay. Thank you Daddy and Mitchie." She placed a kiss on both Scott and Mitch's cheeks before jumping off the bed. "Bomber, come on."

The puppy jumped off the bed and followed after the little girl, running down the hallway to her room.

Scott and Mitch stumbled into the kitchen after showering, brushing their teeth and getting dressed into some comfortable clothes. Well, Mitch was dressed in some of Scott's clothes, because they were oversized and smelt of Scott's Gucci Guilty cologne.

Scott started making breakfast, while Mitch sat on the counter with a mug of coffee and looking at his boyfriend pracing around the kitchen, seaching for ingredients.

"Scotty, we need to talk." Mitch decided to bring up the subject that he dropped earlier in bed.

"Sure, go ahead. I hope you're not breaking up with me." Scott said with a smile.