Chapter Twenty-Nine

SMUT WARNING
You're welcome :)

They were spending their last few days in Fiji and they were loving it. First few days as husbands and they could not get enough of each other.

"Scotty?" Mitch asked, running his hand up and down his husband's bare upper body.

"Yes, baby?" Scott asked, looking down.

"I love you and our children. I love everything. Thankyou for changing my life and fixing my broken love that I had before I met you,"

"You deserved better than him, he was an asshole,"

"You're right,"

Mitch climbed on top of Scott and stared placing kisses all over his face and then his chest and then moving lower onto his abdomen. He kissed along the waistline of Scott's swimming trunks before pulling at the string.

"Oops," Mitch said with innocent, hooded eyes when the string was completely untied.

Mitch looked up at Scott with hooded eyes and he hooked his fingers into the waistband and agonizingly slowly started pulling them down.

Scott was grunting as Mitch teased him with his slow pace and his friend hidden under the thin cloth of his trunk was getting harder and harder.

"Lift your ass," Mitch tapped the side of his husband's butt and Scott lifted enabling Mitch to pull his trunks down the whole way down to his ankles.

He threw them onto the floor and stared at Scott's hard member. Three years ago Mitch wouldn't have pictures himself in the place his was now. In Fiji, married, with three kids and his husband in all his naked glory in from of him on their honeymoon.

"Can I...? Like, you know..." Mitch asked looking between Scott's face and his shaft which was standing at attention.

"Go ahead," Scott giggled at Mitch's awkwardness and moaned the Mitch took him into his mouth.

Mitch licked from the base to the tip and very gently nibbled on some skin, he kissed along Scott's thighs and sucked on some places leaving dark spots on the pale skin.

Scott was gripping the sheets underneath him and trails of moans left his mouth.

"Mitchie, I'm gonna c*m!" Scott screamed, " let me get inside you!"

Mitch obliged and pulled off of Scott's shaft, but not before placing a kiss on the tip of it.

They swapped places and Scott stuck a lubed finger into Mitch's hole. Mitch moaned loudly and arched his back. Scott added another finger and started stretching Mitch out.

After a while, Scott added some more lube before placing the tip at his husband's entrance.

The blonde pushed in his member and Mitch yelped in pleasure. Scott moved in and out at the same time as working his hand up and down Mitch's hard member.

Mitch was a sweating and moaning mess as Scott worked himself in and out.

"Yes, Scott! Fuck me harder!" Mitch yelled in pure pleasure.

Scott did as told, angling himself a bit more causing Mitch to moan louder than before.

"That's the spot, Scotty. Do that again!"

Scott moved and hit the same spot again and spot until he felt himself building up and Mitch's tight hole becoming even tighter around his member.

"Mitch! I'm gonna c*m." Scott moaned loudly, his forehead glistening with sweat.

"Do it. C*m inside me, Scotty!"

Scott exploded at Mitch's words and released inside his husband.

He collapsed next to him and pulled Mitch into his side, brushing the hair out of his face.

"I love you," Mitch mumbled into Scott's chest.

"I love you too," Scott replied, pulling Mitch even closer and kissing his forehead.

That was the start of something new and the broken love the both had has been fixed.

----
I know I'm really late at updating but school is hard okay? But you get a smut chapter in return so you're welcome.

Also, one more chapter to go and then maybe a sequel if I get enough votes as to who's wanting one and willing to read it

Bye
-olimpiaa