Chapter Twenty-Four

Mitch was still asleep when he felt someone jumping onto the bed, he reached his hand over to the other side to find it empty. Scott was already awake.

He felt something wet against his cheek and opened one eye open to see Bomber on top of his fragile body.

"Happy Birthday!!" Three voices said loudly and Mitch saw Luke, Millie and Skylar at the foot of the bed with huge smiles.

Sky climbed into the bed and hugged Mitch's waist, Millie and Luke followed after. The three kids just clung onto Mitch, singing happy birthday over and over.

"Goodmorning my Queen." Scott walked into the room with just a pair of basketball short and a candle lit cake in his hands.

He started singing happy birthday and the kids joined in yet again.

Mitch blew out the candles and smiled at Scott, puckering his lips.

Scott kissed his lips and all the kids pressed soft kisses to each of Mitch's cheeks.

He felt loved. He had his own family.

After breakfast, they all got dressed and ready for the day.

"We have somewhere to be in a bit. So let's make our way out." Scott said and reached for his phone.

"Okay..." Mitch answered suspiciously and made his way to the hallway to put his shoes on.

"C'mon kids. We're going somewhere." Scott yelled up the stairs.

"About time." Millie giggled.

Mitch raised his eyebrow, "So, they know and I don't."

"It's a surprise so hush up."

The brunette rolled his eyes and finished lacing up his shoes. He helped Sky do her laces of her blue vans and they all headed to the garage to the car. Scott collected the car and house keys before closing the door to catch up with his family.

Luke helped Skylar and Millie fasten their seatbelts and Mitch just watched with awe.

"All strapped in? Ready to go?" Scott asked.

"Yessir." They all answered with a small salute.

Mitch's eyes widened and jaw dropped when he realized where they were.

"Scott! You did not bring me to Disneyland." Mitch giggled.

"Yes we did." The kids spoke from the back. "We knew from the start but couldn't say."

Mitch looked back at Scott who just shrugged.

Scott parked the car and everyone got our and headed for the ticket booth. Scott showed the lady the entry passes and they skipped the whole cue.

"Daddy, I want Minnie Mouse ears." Millie tugged on Mitch's shirt.

"Me too, daddy." Sky pulled on Scott's free hand.

The couple giggled and headed in the direction of the Disney store.

Scott bought Skylar and Millie these Minnie Mouse ears on a headband and Luke got a Goofy hat.

"I really appreciate you doing all this for me, Scott, but it's just a birthday- nothing special." Mitch said when the kids went onto a ride.

"But it is something special, Mitchie. It's your birthday, you're finally twenty-three, baby. You're growing up."

Mitch rolled his eyes and leaned up to kiss his boyfriend. He planted a kiss on his cheek before lowering himself back onto flat feet.

"I'm growing up and I want to spend the rest of y life with you. Promise to never leave me." Mitch held onto Scott.

"I promise. I will love you and the kids forever."

The kids came back from their ride and then they all went to a restaurant to get something to eat.

"Daddy," Millie spoke up after a forkful of pasta. Mitch looked up at her, "when are we going to go visit grandma Nel and grandpa Mike?"

"Ah. Sometime soon, honey. We definitely will because Mike needs to meet my Scottie." Scott blushed at what Mitch had called him and gave a small smile.

"Okay. Can me and Sky sleep in my room at grandma's house?"

"Of course, baby. It's your room."

After dinner they all went back home, exhausted. The rides and walking had tired everyone out.

Scott carried Millie and Skylar to their shared room and then Luke to his room. After dealing with the kids, he wandered into the master bedroom where he found Mitch tucked under the covers.

Scott stripped down to just boxers and hopped into bed next to his boyfriend. He wrapped an arm around Mitch's waist before realizing that he was fully naked.

"Are you suggesting something?" Scott whispered seductively.

"Maybe.." Mitch replied, biting his bottom lip.

Scott started trailing kisses across Mitch's torso before going lower down his stomach and to his naval. He looked at Mitch with hooded eyes before disappearing under the sheets.

"Happy Birthday to me." Mitch mumbled before letting out a moan.

----
A/N; I've had writers block on this and the rest. But mainly just been lazy. And school is hard.
Christmas is soon.
For now enjoy this and bye xx